No announcement yet.

Post Your Favorite Political Cartoons

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    I'm surprised Churchill said this. Maybe this quote is fake but accurate.

The ***reason*** you don't think about this is because it is basically never mentioned in any mainstream media or education for that matter.

In any case, Britain and France didn't declare war on Germany because of Hitler driving out the jewish banking scam that pretty much every country has now. It was because he invaded Poland which I disagree with and was a huge mistake.
    The world didn't start a war with Hitler because of Germany's banking... Hitler started a war with the world because he wanted to conquer it.

In fact, Europe was perfectly fine with Hitler taking over the Rhineland, Czechoslovakia and even Poland so long as he didn't invade Western Europe. They were doing everything in their power to appease him, and banking had nothing to do with it. Those are some outlandish conspiracy theories that only the top tinfoil wearing basement dwellers subscribe to.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      The world didn't start a war with Hitler because of Germany's banking... Hitler started a war with the world because he wanted to conquer it.
      That is nonsense. Hitler was no more capable of "conquering the world" than North Korea is.

In fact, Europe was perfectly fine with Hitler taking over the Rhineland, Czechoslovakia and even Poland so long as he didn't invade Western Europe.
      They weren't fine with it which is why Britain and France declared war on Germany.

They were doing everything in their power to appease him, and banking had nothing to do with it.
      Britain and France appeased Hitler but Hitler invading Poland was the last straw. It was the jews who wanted Hitler defeated even before he invaded Poland.

Those are some outlandish conspiracy theories that only the top tinfoil wearing basement dwellers subscribe to.
      Like I said, Britain and France did not declare war on Germany because of the German banking system. The jews on the other hand did.

Comment

That is nonsense. Hitler was no more capable of "conquering the world" than North Korea is.
        Didn't stop him from trying, starting with Europe first.

They weren't fine with it which is why Britain and France declared war on Germany.
        They declared war but they didn't commit any troops or military power. This was what was known as the Phoney war, where after the invasion of Poland, Western Europe being the pansy's that they have always been didn't do anything for 8 months. Not until Germany stormed Western Europe and started bombing the **** out of Britain did West Europe get involved. Until then Germany could've held on to Poland until today, so long as they didn't invade Western Europe.

Britain and France appeased Hitler but Hitler invading Poland was the last straw. It was the jews who wanted Hitler defeated even before he invaded Poland.
        It wasn't the last straw, they declared war because they were obligated to by the treaty they signed with Poland. The last straw was when they saw that Hitlers ambitions were greater than just conquering Eastern Europe, and he actually invaded the West. The Jews had absolutely nothing to do with anything. At this point they were pariahs, who were hunted by the SS.

Like I said, Britain and France did not declare war on Germany because of the German banking system. The jews on the other hand did.

You give the Jews way too much credit. The Jews couldn't even get into the USA as refugees, let alone have the strength to declare war on Germany.

You're reading too many of those "Jews did it" conspiracy theories.

Comment

Didn't stop him from trying, starting with Europe first.
          It would be interesting to find out what would of happened if Britain and France had not declared war on Germany to see what would have happened next. I'm not even sure Germany wanted to conquer all of Europe let alone the world. He probably wanted to conquer parts of Russia however.

They declared war but they didn't commit any troops or military power. This was what was known as the Phoney war, where after the invasion of Poland, Western Europe being the pansy's that they have always been didn't do anything for 8 months. Not until Germany stormed Western Europe and started bombing the **** out of Britain did West Europe get involved. Until then Germany could've held on to Poland until today, so long as they didn't invade Western Europe.
          There wasn't really anything France and Britain could do to Germany at that time. Hitler had the problem that Russia was a strong country that had invaded eastern Poland, Finland and the Baltic countries and would probably invade Germany at some future point.

In July 1941 Russia had a ton of military hardware on the border of German occupied Poland in such a manner that only made sense if they were planning to attack.

It wasn't the last straw, they declared war because they were obligated to by the treaty they signed with Poland.
          They could have just ignored the treaty and let Germany and Russia have Poland. Note that France and Britain didn't declare was on Russia even though Russia invaded Poland as well.

The last straw was when they saw that Hitlers ambitions were greater than just conquering Eastern Europe, and he actually invaded the West.
          It would probably have been smarter for France and Britain do have done nothing when Germany invaded France other than ramp up military production and readiness.

The Jews had absolutely nothing to do with anything. At this point they were pariahs, who were hunted by the SS.
          I'm talking about the jews that run the media and banking in the West, not the jews in Germany and German occupied territory.

You give the Jews way too much credit. The Jews couldn't even get into the USA as refugees, let alone have the strength to declare war on Germany.

I'm not talking about the jews in German occupied territory. I'm talking about the powerful jews in the media and banking in Britain and America.

BTW, you don't know or even want to know what I know about jews so you don't even know what you're talking about.

Comment

It would be interesting to find out what would of happened if Britain and France had not declared war on Germany to see what would have happened next. I'm not even sure Germany wanted to conquer all of Europe let alone the world. He probably wanted to conquer parts of Russia however.
            Hitler was vying for an allegiance with France and Britain, all throughout the war. However they refused to cave.

There wasn't really anything France and Britain could do to Germany at that time. Hitler had the problem that Russia was a strong country that had invaded eastern Poland, Finland and the Baltic countries and would probably invade Germany at some future point.
            They both could've mobilized their military's and invaded Germany for one. Instead France spent its time building a stupid tank wall that Germany went around anyways.

In July 1941 Russia had a ton of military hardware on the border of German occupied Poland in such a manner that only made sense if they were planning to attack.
            The Soviets were going to attack, Hitler just did it first and caught them by surprise.

They could have just ignored the treaty and let Germany and Russia have Poland. Note that France and Britain didn't declare was on Russia even though Russia invaded Poland as well.
            Apart from symbolically declaring war on Germany, they absolutely ignored the treaty. They also didn't declare war on the Soviets because they needed them in their fight against Germany, but more importantly they could care less about Poland is what it came down to.

I'm talking about the jews that run the media and banking in the West, not the jews in Germany and German occupied territory.
            I'm not talking about the jews in German occupied territory. I'm talking about the powerful jews in the media and banking in Britain and America.
            You were posting quotes from WWII, the West at the time was Western Europe, they were the most dominant power on the planet prior to the USA. The overwhelming number of Jews resided in Germany, Poland, and the Soviet Union. The Jews were also way more hated and scorned back in WWII than they are now. America refused Jewish refugees by the boatload during WWII, do you think that would happen today?
            You are severely over estimating Jewish strength during WWII.

BTW, you don't know or even want to know what I know about jews so you don't even know what you're talking about.
            Well why dont you tell me then?

Comment

Hitler was vying for an allegiance with France and Britain, all throughout the war. However they refused to cave.
              Well France was conquered and Britain would not sign a peace treaty.

They both could've mobilized their military's and invaded Germany for one. Instead France spent its time building a stupid tank wall that Germany went around anyways.
              Neither country was in a position to seriously attack Germany in 1939 IIRC.

The Soviets were going to attack, Hitler just did it first and caught them by surprise.
              Oh good, you know about that.

Apart from symbolically declaring war on Germany, they absolutely ignored the treaty. They also didn't declare war on the Soviets because they needed them in their fight against Germany, but more importantly they could care less about Poland is what it came down to.
              This is correct. If they had not declared war on Germany, Germany might not have invaded them. Hitler was too worried about Russia to invade western Europe.

You were posting quotes from WWII, the West at the time was Western Europe, they were the most dominant power on the planet prior to the USA. The overwhelming number of Jews resided in Germany, Poland, and the Soviet Union. The Jews were also way more hated and scorned back in WWII than they are now. America refused Jewish refugees by the boatload during WWII, do you think that would happen today?
              Jewish power was certainly less prior to World War II but it was still there. You do know the reason America declared war on Germany in WWI was because the jews made a deal with Britain to get America in the war in exchange for the Palestine territory? It was the same type of power that helped get America into WWII.

You are severely over estimating Jewish strength during WWII.
              Their strength comes from the ability to manipulate people and countries into doing what they want.

Well why dont you tell me then?
              It would take way too long. You can check out this link to get an idea of their power.

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Index-Jews.html

Comment

It was the jews who wanted Hitler defeated even before he invaded Poland.
                Gee, I wonder why.

Those dastardly Jews and their self-preservation.

Comment

Reading them isn't so much the problem, as some of them are quite humorous in their absurdity.

The problem is he believes them.

Comment

• Xoo, what is your opinion on Rudolf Hess's flight to Britain?

Comment

• Damn, looks like Xoo copped another ban.

Comment

Working...
                      X