No announcement yet.

USA is becoming Philippines where no politicians lose only get cheated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    I have never supported democrats and quite frankly hate some republicans (like McCain or Ryan) who are RINOs.

I don't love paying taxes and I see social programs as a necessary evil.

Sounds pretty gay to me.
    Well then you are not like me you are just a dump fu ck like the rest of them stupid sheep who goes and blindly supports a Republican or blindly supports a democrat. You all don't have a free mind and now I'm understanding why you are so stupid and hell bent about this sh it.

You are stupider than I thought.

Now go get a life and maybe you need a man to suck your di ck or vise versa as maybe that will bring some sense to you.

Now fu ck off you phaggot SOB.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      I make more than you and all your trailer trash family salary combined dumb@ss
      Sure you do.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        Well then you are not like me you are just a dump fu ck like the rest of them stupid sheep who goes and blindly supports a Republican or blindly supports a democrat. You all don't have a free mind and now I'm understanding why you are so stupid and hell bent about this sh it.

You are stupider than I thought.

Now go get a life and maybe you need a man to suck your di ck or vise versa as maybe that will bring some sense to you.

Now fu ck off you phaggot SOB.
        Blow me you little queer.

Comment

Blow me you little queer.
          Fu ck phaggot. You Blow me first phaggot. If you want to meet up I'll glad do a white on white beat down on your ass. I'll knock your bitc h ass out then fu ck you while you are unconcious.

Comment

Fu ck phaggot. You Blow me first phaggot. If you want to meet up I'll glad do a white on white beat down on your ass. I'll knock your bitc h ass out then fu ck you while you are unconcious.
            Blow me you closet ****.

Comment

Blow me you closet ****.
              Who's the **** now phaggot. Youd want a guy to blow you.

Get your ass over here so I can knock your bitc h ass out then fu ck you.

Stupid **** phaggot.

Comment

USA will crumble soon. Can't wait for the non stop black riots. once USA is fucked the Chinamen will take over the land slowly.

Comment

Sure you do.
                  You know I do. I'm famous here in the lounge for making 6 figures. I probably told a million times I make 6 figures. And I have posted proof of that a few times by posting my pay stubs.

Comment

Who's the **** now phaggot. Youd want a guy to blow you.

Get your ass over here so I can knock your bitc h ass out then fu ck you.

Stupid **** phaggot.
                    You're not knocking anyone out you punk ass b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      You know I do. I'm famous here in the lounge for making 6 figures. I probably told a million times I make 6 figures. And I have posted proof of that a few times by posting my pay stubs.
                      Posting someone else's pay check doesn't impress me.

Comment

Working...
                      X