This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    TS is a well known racist, but the mods keep letting him back for some unknown reason.
    Cry harder b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Oh, you trying to be edgy? Well, **** off
      erm no not really any way I have no quarrel with you I just hate police.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        Of course they are subhuman mudslimes. LOL @ the two libtards in this thread already trying to cover it up by claiming it's something else.

This is part of their religion. This was a display of 'marking territory'. The islamists in France are trying to take over, this is well known.
        Boy, when you refer to me call my name. Don't do it in a round about way. Do you have any proof this crime was inspired or done by Muslims?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Of course they are subhuman mudslimes. LOL @ the two libtards in this thread already trying to cover it up by claiming it's something else.

This is part of their religion. This was a display of 'marking territory'. The islamists in France are trying to take over, this is well known.
          Make sure you keep Kovalev in your sig when Ward beats him.

Comment

France's prison system is overflowing with muslims. does it even matter if it was muslims or not in this story? i mean statistically speaking, a muslim living in Europe is either abusing welfare or in prison, so yea they're worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              France's prison system is overflowing with muslims. does it even matter if it was muslims or not in this story? i mean statistically speaking, a muslim living in Europe is either abusing welfare or in prison, so yea they're worthless.
              That's where the moderate Muslims are being radicalized in France. In French prisons.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Boy, when you refer to me call my name. Don't do it in a round about way. Do you have any proof this crime was inspired or done by Muslims?
                Do you honestly think non Muslims did this???

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Do you honestly think non Muslims did this???
                  Gang members did this because they wanted to commit crimes without police presence. Even if they happen to be Muslims. The rules of the religion didn't push them to do this. They are just gang members who commit crimes to make illicit money. The gang members in Chicago are probably Christian leaning but none of us would be stupid enough to blame Christianity for their criminality.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Gang members did this because they wanted to commit crimes without police presence. Even if they happen to be Muslims. The rules of the religion didn't push them to do this. They are just gang members who commit crimes to make illicit money. The gang members in Chicago are probably Christian leaning but none of us would be stupid enough to blame Christianity for their criminality.
                    Street gangs don't burn alive police because they are monitoring a corner.. They ****ing move to a different corner

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Street gangs don't burn alive police because they are monitoring a corner.. They ****ing move to a different corner
                      They called it a no-go area so it was known to be a hostile area to cops. Do you have a link saying that it was Muslims who did it?

Comment

Working...
                      X