If a man puts a gun to your head and says

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FFW to 1:00 mark

or me, I would tell him that I would do it, then shoot him, #alwaysstrapped
    Last edited by bigdlb12; 10-12-2016, 11:06 AM.

Comment

This thread is hilarious, you have the people on one hand acting like they're gonna pull some Bourne **** and disarm this dude with their e-fighting skills or people talking bout smaking some dudes dick on their face

Comment

Haha gay fuks
        I had a gun pulled on me when I was 11/12 ...Some wee black gang banger from Stratford. ..told him to get to fuk
        Had another pulled on me a few years back by an English guy in thailand. ..told him he was a wee **** and that he wouldn't get out of there (had my thai pals with me) he ran off haha

Americans live a differnet life

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
          This thread is hilarious, you have the people on one hand acting like they're gonna pull some Bourne **** and disarm this dude with their e-fighting skills or people talking bout smaking some dudes dick on their face
          Well honestly what would do?

Comment

If you're gonna die or get a kicking then it's gonna happen
            ..only thing that matters is what you're gonna do about it..how youre gonna go out

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
              Well honestly what would do?
              Immediately **** my pants, and hope that along with my weird behavior makes him decide to pull the routine on my neighbor.

Comment

Immediately **** my pants, and hope that along with my weird behavior makes him decide to pull the routine on my neighbor.
                Well that's a good scenario I never thought of. But more that likely I'M going to be wearing a ski mask so your **** smell might not work? What would you do then?

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
                  Well that's a good scenario I never thought of. But more that likely I'M going to be wearing a ski mask so your **** smell might not work? What would you do then?
                  I was prepared for this response/scenario......

Comment

I was prepared for this response/scenario......

Well dang, wtf do I got to do to you for you to blow me then?

Comment

i'll tell him to lean back and enjoy... then as soon as he does that ima stab him in the heart just like what miklo did in blood in blood out. vato locos forever!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X