Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Ivanka Trump used to date a Rothschild?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Merge this thread with the official conspiracy theory thread.
    Hold on. If it's true that Ivanka dated a Rothschild that part is no longer a conspiracy. It is a fact.

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    why dont they just pick trump over clinton???

trump has no scandals with emails and benghazi :/// he could have won easily over clinton if the rothschild media is not POPING out something negative about trump every freaking day
    The media pops out negative things about the Clinton's every day too. They have to make this look like a legit knock down drag out political fight.

This makes people buy in, pick sides, and become invested. They will be far less likely to notice the man behind the curtain that way.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Hold on. If it's true that Ivanka dated a Rothschild that part is no longer a conspiracy. It is a fact.

The media pops out negative things about the Clinton's every day too. They have to make this look like a legit knock down drag out political fight.

This makes people buy in, pick sides, and become invested. They will be far less likely to notice the man behind the curtain that way.
      I checked the sources they are not credible.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

not true, if they do its always in tiny little headline below "TRUMP Grab them by the PUC Tape"

who do you think the rotschild wants to win if you think both of them is their pawn?

Comment

Trump and Bill Clinton have a buddy named Jeffery Epstein, the guy has a pedophile island, and Trump and Clinton were frequent guests, in fact, a girl named Katie Johnson just sued Trump and Clinton for raping her at the island when she was 14. That case was filed last week, wait until the media starts on that one.
          Hillary always had a taste for teenage girls too, wait until that comes out.

The NY media was reporting yesterday that Epstein got a heads up to flee the country, so he took off for Israel yesterday.

Hillary is gonna get hit for using her money to hire goons to destroy the girls and women who went public about Bill raping them. If they hit Trump for treating women bad, Hillary is fair game too.

Comment

i mean whos a credible source now adays dude????

all MSM is own by a freaking billionaire globalist

Comment

Originally posted by watchayouhead View Post
              Trump and Bill Clinton have a buddy named Jeffery Epstein, the guy has a pedophile island, and Trump and Clinton were frequent guests, in fact, a girl named Katie Johnson just sued Trump and Clinton for raping her at the island when she was 14. That case was filed last week, wait until the media starts on that one.

The NY media was reporting yesterday that Epstein got a heads up to flee the country, so he took off for Israel yesterday.

Hillary is gonna get hit for using her money to hire goons to destroy the girls and women who went public about Bill raping them. If they hit Trump for treating women bad, Hillary is fair game too.
              Got a link to share?

Comment

i mean whos a credible source now adays dude????

all MSM is own by a freaking billionaire globalist
                Link, man. Show me a link to support your claim. Otherwise keep that Rothschild nonsense in the conspiracy thread.

Comment

Fair enough.

I did find this from The Independent in 2009:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...r-1776482.html

not true, if they do its always in tiny little headline below "TRUMP Grab them by the PUC Tape"

who do you think the rotschild wants to win if you think both of them is their pawn?
                  They don't care because no matter who loses the Rothschilds win.

Comment

Originally posted by watchayouhead View Post

i mean if true then that should send fear to trump and we should expect him dropping out soon b4 that comes out and destroy his image

but as of right now trumps comment is
                    "i will not back out and let my supporters down"

so this makes me think they got nothing that serious on him

Comment

Link, man. Show me a link to support your claim. Otherwise keep that Rothschild nonsense in the conspiracy thread.
                      give me a source linker you would believe? CNN?

Comment

Working...
                      X