Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you consider to be more intelligent? Donald Trump or Barack Obama?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump is quicker on his feet but used to hustler environments where you act condescending on purpose. He looks very uncomfortable when he's forced repeat some official party lines. Could use his intelligence to far greater effect if he was less of a bully.

Obama is the opposite. Has that whole "It's current year, I am the voice of reason" politician routine down to a science but when doesn't have a speechwriter he just kind of stutters and waits for help. He is an actor and needs a script.

Hillary seems dumber than both. That's what happens when you're "selected" for the presidency because you're someone's wife.
    Last edited by ////; 10-10-2016, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      Trumps dad could give you a million and you'd lose it within a year because you're a financial ******.
      He received a small lone from his dad and turned it in to billions
      A guy who can't spell loan calling me a ******? Go head and post your one financial stock transaction again where you made a little bit of insignificant money so you could disillusion yourself into believing you're a savvy investor all the while you live in your moms basement.

Comment

Hussein Obama is Muslim, Trump isn't.

So Trump is the smarter one.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
          A guy who can't spell loan calling me a ******? Go head and post your one financial stock transaction again where you made a little bit of insignificant money so you could disillusion yourself into believing you're a savvy investor all the while you live in your moms basement.
          I'm 24 years old and have £45,000 worth of stock, a £6000 Rolex on my wrist and a Benz in the garage.

You're some wanker from Ukraine that ques up an hour for a loaf of government bread.

Comment

I'm 24 years old and have £45,000 worth of stock, a £6000 Rolex on my wrist and a Benz in the garage.
            Money doesn't buy you class, you're a clear example. So no matter how much lettuce, tomato, and onion you put on a turd sandwich in the end you still are a turd sandwich.

You're some wanker from Ukraine that ques up an hour for a loaf of government bread.
            I'm an American jerkoff, a place where our population that lives near or at poverty level is equivalent to the middle or some cases upper middle class of your country.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              I'm an American jerkoff, a place where our population that lives near or at poverty level is equivalent to the middle or some cases upper middle class of your country.
              You don't have the slightest clue about the British class system.

You think having some medium sized cheap wooden house in the suburbs that's filled with cheap IKEA furniture and a cheap nasty Toyota in your garage, with your neighbors only a **** hair away from you makes you middle class? That really says it all. Its laughable how every American likes to think of themselves as middle class when in reality 80% of them are all working class and might eventually reach lower middle at best before they retire.

Comment

You don't have the slightest clue about the British class system.
                I know that Americans have by far more material wealth than your citizens, and isn't that how you love judging a persons worth, or in this case a nations.

You think having some medium sized cheap wooden house in the suburbs that's filled with cheap IKEA furniture and a cheap nasty Toyota in your garage, with your neighbors only a **** hair away from you makes you middle class? That really says it all. Its laughable how every American likes to think of themselves as middle class when in reality 80% of them are all working class and might eventually reach lower middle at best before they retire.
                Lets not go tit for tat whose better or worse, because you'll lose, like you lose every time you bring this topic up.

Comment

Well Barack obama was a U.S senator and became the leader of the free world.

The only thing Trump has done is take the millions of dollars his dad gave him along with his ivy league education to take advantage of people less privelaged than him and profit off it.

So i'll go with the Kenyan Muslim.

Comment

Trump ain't dumb though. Not as in Bush Jr. dumb, anyway.

Comment

Can you take a picture of your benz and rolex with a paper with your name on it?

Comment

Working...
                      X