Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump - I grab women by the pu$$y.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
    I supported Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012.

Catch up, son. The Don has broken Republican voting records.
    What's your point? Lol plus I liked Ron too

Comment

https://youtu.be/dGtAVQRz1EQ

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        Posting a 13 min vid about low iq has nothing to do with this topic. You'd be hard pressed to get me to watch any 13 min vid, especially one posted by xoo
        He was trying to make a point. Judging by what you have posted--he was pretty much on target, eh?

Comment

What's your point? Lol plus I liked Ron too
          That you shouldn't compare the two. Ron never got this far, unfortunately.

Comment

He was trying to make a point. Judging by what you have posted--he was pretty much on target, eh?
            No it's more like irony, xoo still thinks it's 1955
            That you shouldn't compare the two. Ron never got this far, unfortunately.
            Native was the one saying how Hilary's rallies are low energy, I'm saying Ron Paul show that rallies don't matter that much

Comment

Comment

Comment

Native was the one saying how Hilary's rallies are low energy, I'm saying Ron Paul show that rallies don't matter that much
                  I did not say low energy. Do not misquote me. I said people were not showing up to her rallies. And now that Bernie is doing shows for her, where has she gone? She's not campaigning. Why is Bernie doing her legwork now?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    I did not say low energy. Do not misquote me. I said people were not showing up to her rallies. And now that Bernie is doing shows for her, where has she gone? She's not campaigning. Why is Bernie doing her legwork now?
                    Low energy low attendance same thing

Comment

I see what you are saying, but Hillary's and Paul's rallies combined would't compare to a Trump's rally.

Many laughed at Trump when he announced his campaign. It tickled people at first, especially the media.

Lo and behold, his message has resonated with many people across the nation, regardless of race, class, or creed. Generations of pissed off Americans and many others around the world are hearing his message. This is a worldwide movement.

The people are awakening. It's a beautiful sight.

Comment

Working...
                      X