Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump - I grab women by the pu$$y.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That does it. I'm switching my support to Hillary.

I want to legalize all the scum that came here from Mexico.

I want millions more ******s in the country because they don't cause any problems.

I want guns banned.

I want free speech banned.

I want more commie jew supreme court justices.

I want more anti-white discrimination and brainwashing.

I want to ship every manufacturing job out of the country and I want to bring in millions of Third World peons who will work for two dollars an hour and drive down wages and or collect welfare and drive up taxes while turning property values to ****.

Oh yeah, I want to handcuff the cops so blacks commit even more crime against whites than they do already.

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/

Go Hillary!!!
    Last edited by Xoo; 10-07-2016, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Watch the Dems use this in an ad. It's gonna make Donald look so Alpha

Comment

Anyone still think Donald will win? Lol he was married at the time too

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
          He just might get my vote after all

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...mepage%2Fstory
          Man that Billy Bush is the PERFECT wingman, dude would be fun to kick it you can tell he is a cool dude to hang with he would help you out big time dude even told the chick to give Donald a hug gotta love a bro like that, other dudes would be hating and trying to c0ckblock.

LOL dang im not a fan of Trump but man that was good stuff, im sick of the PC garbage today he really is rattling the Feminist fakers crowd, you know these liberal dweebs wish they could do what Don does but they cant so they gotta suck up to women to try and gain their sympathies thats their ***** plan, they dont care about womens rights they just do it hoping that will be their in to get womens attention.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
            Larry can freestyle while we tag team the hoe.

BARS

Man imagine if Donald Trump came out of left field and said my new Vice President running mate is Larry.

LOL imagine that? that would be priceless, Donald and Larry in office.

Comment

When Donald wins in a landslide, do not be surprised.

Comment

I grab women by the snatch from time to time as well--in a very non-**** kind of way though.

That said, I refuse to excuse this type of manly dialogue behind closed doors. Peoples' feelings are at stake here, folks.

Trump2016!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Anyone still think Donald will win? Lol he was married at the time too
                  I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has the best republican win since 1988. The polls showing Hillary winning or a close race are probably BS. The media desperately wants Hillary to win and they want a close race for ratings. There's probably a big hidden vote of people who are going to vote for Trump but won't say so publicly because they don't want flak from the liberal cuck phaggots in their lives.

God it would be nice if Trump wins and to see all those liberal cuck phaggots commit suicide. But if not that's good as well. If a bag of **** like Hillary can beat Trump even with cheating this country is so far gone it's not worth saving and white people will be pissed enough that they'll start seriously considering other options like secession.

I just read a few days ago that the small white southern part of Brazil voted like 95% to secede from the rest of mostly non-white Brazil. Can't blame them, it's the smart thing to do. Blacks and browns are just a ****ing drain on the white man.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    When Donald wins in a landslide, do not be surprised.
                    Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    I wouldn't be surprised if Trump has the best republican win since 1988. The polls showing Hillary winning or a close race are probably BS. The media desperately wants Hillary to win and they want a close race for ratings. There's probably a big hidden vote of people who are going to vote for Trump but won't say so publicly because they don't want flak from the liberal cuck phaggots in their lives.

God it would be nice if Trump wins and to see all those liberal cuck phaggots commit suicide. But if not that's good as well. If a bag of **** like Hillary can beat Trump even with cheating this country is so far gone it's not worth saving and white people will be pissed enough that they'll start seriously considering other options like secession.

I just read a few days ago that the small white southern part of Brazil voted like 95% to secede from the rest of mostly non-white Brazil. Can't blame them, it's the smart thing to do. Blacks and browns are just a ****ing drain on the white man.
                    Delusion at its finest

Comment

It has nothing to do with what he said and everything to do with how fucking stupid you have to be to say this shit on camera.

I'm a sleazy fuck and I've said a lot of sleazy things too. And, like Donald Trump, and I am no way shape or form fit to be the president of the United States.

God what a fucking ******.

Comment

Working...
                      X