Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donald Trump - I grab women by the pu$$y.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    I want to see Donald win and see you cry like a *****.
    Why would I cry. You've never seen me support Hillary

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Why would I cry. You've never seen me support Hillary
      You will cry like a ***** if Trump wins. Uncontrollable sobbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
        You will cry like a ***** if Trump wins. Uncontrollable sobbing.
        You don't even know what you're saying at this point lol. I don't like either of them. Keep having dreams about a guy you can't even vote for though

Comment

• Comment

• Well unless Hillary has a makeout video with Yoko Ono come out I think this locks up the election cuz you can't have a video like this comeout & not lose a big enough segment of the population to insure you lose the election.

Having said that grabbing a girl by the p#ssy is an underrated move these days with all this PC ****. And hell the best girls to be around dig it too. Also idk who the f#ck Billy f#cking Bush is, but he's a high level wingman, shoulda been Donald's VP & I wanna see that cat more he's great.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              It's true. Just we don't have our conversations recorded and leaked to go against us.

I'm sure most of us would be in hot water if our private conversations were leaked and in his position.
              Yep. Its scary to think as more freedom & privacy is lost anyone could potentially be crucified over private conversations cuz I mean I bet even Gandhi, the Daila Llama & Mother Teresa said some **** in private conversations that you could spin to make them seem like Hitler.

Comment

• such a legend

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Yep. Its scary to think as more freedom & privacy is lost anyone could potentially be crucified over private conversations cuz I mean I bet even Gandhi, the Daila Llama & Mother Teresa said some **** in private conversations that you could spin to make them seem like Hitler.
                  A book of letters written by Mother Teresa of Calcutta reveals for the first time that she was deeply tormented about her faith and suffered periods of doubt about God.

"Jesus has a very special love for you. As for me, the silence and the emptiness is so great that I look and do not see, listen and do not hear," she wrote the Rev. Michael van der Peet in September 1979.
                  Mother Teresa had wanted all her letters destroyed, but the Vatican ordered they be preserved as potential relics of a saint, a spokeswoman for Doubleday said.
                  Mother Teresa said
                  "I spoke as if my very heart was in love with God -- tender, personal love," she wrote to one adviser. "If you were (there), you would have said, 'What hypocrisy.'"
                  "Please pray specially for me that I may not spoil His work and that Our Lord may show Himself -- for there is such terrible darkness within me, as if everything was dead," she wrote in 1953. "It has been like this more or less from the time I started 'the work.'"

Then in 1956: "Such deep longing for God -- and ... repulsed -- empty -- no faith -- no love -- no zeal. (Saving) souls holds no attraction -- Heaven means nothing -- pray for me please that I keep smiling at Him in spite of everything."

And then in 1959: "If there be no God -- there can be no soul -- if there is no Soul then Jesus -- You also are not true."

At times she also found it hard to pray.

"I utter words of community prayers -- and try my utmost to get out of every word the sweetness it has to give -- but my prayer of union is not there any longer -- I no longer pray.
                  http://www.reuters.com/article/us-te...35506020070824

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Man that Billy Bush is the PERFECT wingman, dude would be fun to kick it you can tell he is a cool dude to hang with he would help you out big time dude even told the chick to give Donald a hug gotta love a bro like that, other dudes would be hating and trying to c0ckblock.

LOL dang im not a fan of Trump but man that was good stuff, im sick of the PC garbage today he really is rattling the Feminist fakers crowd, you know these liberal dweebs wish they could do what Don does but they cant so they gotta suck up to women to try and gain their sympathies thats their ***** plan, they dont care about womens rights they just do it hoping that will be their in to get womens attention.
                    Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                    If only Trump was as classy as Hillary's husband.
                    Originally posted by Lords View Post
                    This is what 95% of guys do and talk about behind closed doors, who gives a shlt.
                    Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    hillary supporters be like...

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    You Americans sure know how to put on a show.

Who seriously is shocked by this? Trump oozes sleaze. Like a lot of guys. Especially famous powerful ones.
                    Lots of guys will say similar stuff but most dont actually do it
                    . Who believes what he says was just talk?
                    Your presidential candidates, chosen by the public, are horrific.
                    Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    I still don't see how calling a woman fat or talking about grabbing some pussay is worse than HiLIARy's lack of concern about national secrets. Trump should win because of this, both Bill Clinton and Ronald Reagan said similar things, but just not while being recorded

Comment

• God bless him.

Comment

Working...
                      X