Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis issues solved! Basically average isnt small!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis issues solved! Basically average isnt small!

http://www.clinical-depression.co.uk...nd-depression/

It is human nature to think in black and white.

This is extended to how we think about our penis size ie if it isnt huge its small.

This isnt true, average and medium exist! Our mind just doesn't like to acknowledge it!

Also flaccid size isnt erect size.

Also the biggest black penis on average is 7 inches and they are black men from the congo not normal africans, thats it, about 1 inch in length on average more than us, so ****ing what. Also girth is barely any different. So this notion that most black men are walking around with a penis much larger than ours is BS, its a myth one that they want to keep going to ruin our confidence because thats what really matters to women!

Lastly as far as individual people are concerned the white penis is big, think of all the indians, and asinas and many other European and arab people that are smaller than whites, the white penis is one of the bigger dicks around, even if we dont think it is!

Lastly how do you compare to a congo man and men across the entire planet? Probably pretty well! (Taking into account that youa rnt necessarily average for your race)
    Last edited by AlexKid; 10-05-2016, 12:38 AM.

But you still have a small penis AK...so?

Comment

It's all about the BCC

Big Congo Cawk

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        But you still have a small penis AK...so?
        sorry bro I cant help you with that other than to say entire race of people make you look average/ big so move to china

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
          It's all about the BCC

Big Congo Cawk
          its all about fisting?

Comment

Cholla Vito is a turtle head. Still, at least he has small hands for it.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
              Cholla Vito is a turtle head. Still, at least he has small hands for it.
              small hands = easy fisting, hes just right for most women

ive unfortunately got big wide palms and small wrists, so once im inside a woman I cant get it back out again

Comment

So does this mean I'm actually huge rather than large..?

Didn't bother reading any of it. Just a deduction from the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  So does this mean I'm actually huge rather than large..?

Didn't bother reading any of it. Just a deduction from the thread title.
                  Yes, you are colossal, we all agree

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    sorry bro I cant help you with that other than to say entire race of people make you look average/ big so move to china
                    I meant you not me...I'm hung like a donkey in any country.

Comment

Working...
                    X