Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

APB: What is the current location of one -JOSE- aka Josie aka El Rey De Los Puntos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss my homie! . Where you at Jose?. I hope you did not get molested by some clown in the bush!.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

They only found 1 gun, bruh.

.....That's it I'm Bud White'n this mutha fugger !

[IMG][/IMG]
      Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 10-06-2016, 01:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
        You dont' think I've done that???

Policying 101 son.....everyone know you start an investigation for a grown ass puerto rican by putting up his mug on the milk carton...what kinda of ship you think im running here?

Thanks for taking that initiative. Hopefully he is spotted soon and brought back BS.

Come back home -JOSE-!!

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

They only found 1 gun, bruh.
          Yes we at headquarters are fully aware of the contents of his vehicle....further searching of the vehicle produced some cucumbers,bats, and other long fallacious foreign objects that had been utilized in the piercings of orifices in the body (and im not talking ears either)

but alas we tested all of these objects and although we found semen, saliva and excrement... (some belonging to humans some not) none of it was a match to our Josie......the search continues....

Comment

Ese is a diamond. An absolute credit to this site.

Comment

Also was with Bernie when we questioned Larry. hes not giving us any answers. He refuses. WE will try various methods to get the info we need

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                Also was with Bernie when we questioned Larry. hes not giving us any answers. He refuses. WE will try various methods to get the info we need
                Ill get his ass to talk......im done playin around......WE NEED ANSWERS!!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Who the fook is that Mexican??? I need to speak with him immediately....he has some Intel and we need anything we can get our hands on...this case is growing cold by the second....

#JosieLifeMatters

Comment

Where you at big stuff?.

Comment

Working...
                      X