what do you think of this used car?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is RO of vehicle?

Comment

30k for a car? Ugh. Spend 5k on a nice used Honda, Invest the rest 80% stocks in a low interest index and 20% in bonds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Boo, C-Class...

S class where it's at
        atleast get a E class if you cant afford an S class. just my opinion but C class is kinda like for chicks only or young teens.

Comment

its clean but for that price you can get a used 2012-2013 E-350

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            atleast get a E class if you cant afford an S class. just my opinion but C class is kinda like for chicks only or young teens.
            Yeah, the E class is nice too.

E350 I think it is, or E300 sedan.

Pure class.

Comment

Horrible idea, DO NOT BUY THIS ****ING CAR and don't listen to any of these broke American tossers, Americans don't know anything about luxury or cars.

The 2013 c class is a ****TER!

You need the 2014+ model which has been completely revamped and is like a miniature s class.

Last edited by Monaco Slim; 10-05-2016, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I've heard that this really comes into play with "premium" CPO cars.
                On certified preowned cars we really make little money. The real money is on Pre Owned and extended warranties.
                Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                What is your opinion about carmax? They said they have a multi point inspection. When you said take to Mercedes or BMW independent service are you saying take the car for inspection or just the carfax report? I don't know if dealer would agree that I bring the car that i have not bought to a service shop.
                To me, CarMax is a bad place to buy a used car. If I wanted a used Mercedes I buy at Mercedes. CarMax will sell this car to you for max profit meaning they will do as little reconditioning as possible. Also, CarMax is nationwide. They can get a car from upstate NY on trade and sell it in Texas. You don't know what that car has been through. It could have a chassis that'll rust soon from the road salt. Lastly, any dealership that doesn't let you take a car to an independent mechanic BEFORE you sign final papers should raise red flags with the buyer.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  30k for a car? Ugh. Spend 5k on a nice used Honda, Invest the rest 80% stocks in a low interest index and 20% in bonds.
                  Right on! Spending excess money unless otherwise needed is foolish in today's unstable economy. Saving and investing should come before spending.

Comment

Working...
                  X