No announcement yet.

Anyone here into trannies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betmen View Post
    never actually bang any. but several BJ received from them.

but is it considered a tranny if they dont even have breast implant? i mean they are still wear and act like girls

and wtf?? the poll send me to ancient anorak thread

Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-03-2016, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
      Trannies are cool with me. They have the horniness of a man but in with a woman's body.

Who wouldn't like that.

Guys complain that they wish woman had a guys mindset when it comes to sex. Hey trannies provide that.

The best of both worlds.
      some serious freaks on this board lol wtf

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        some serious freaks on this board lol wtf
        Hey Gruber it's all good.

You telling me you wouldn't want a woman who has a guys mindset when it come to sex? Who wouldn't want that.

Dude trannies provide that.

Comment

Hey Gruber it's all good.

You telling me you wouldn't want a woman who has a guys mindset when it come to sex? Who wouldn't want that.

Dude trannies provide that.
          i rather not fuk someone that used to be a man.. you openly tell your friends and family that you like trannies?

Comment

i rather not fuk someone that used to be a man.. you openly tell your friends and family that you like trannies?
            Yea my wife knows I'm a freak. We used to do a little bit of swinging back in the day.

Comment

Yea my wife knows I'm a freak. We used to do a little bit of swinging back in the day.
              well thats your wife.. i mean your male friends/fam

Comment

well thats your wife.. i mean your male friends/fam
                Naw you keep that one just for number one.

Dude you telling me you never seen a hot tranny and wondered what it would be like if she blew you.

Anyways with my male friends we used to do circle jerks together when we were younger.

Comment

one must wonder if these pro trans are serious or just trying to one up each other in the ''whos the bigger freak'' contest.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    one must wonder if these pro trans are serious or just trying to one up each other in the ''whos the bigger freak'' contest.
                    I'm serious about it anyway. I've been fairly open about it on here before these threads.

I'm very selective at least though. They have to be very convincing as a woman and attractive, no way can they seem masculine at all, apart from the wang of course. I only like pre-op tranny's. I don't see the point in post-op, may as well just stick to girl.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      I'm serious about it anyway. I've been fairly open about it on here before these threads.

I'm very selective at least though. They have to be very convincing as a woman and attractive, no way can they seem masculine at all, apart from the wang of course. I only like pre-op tranny's. I don't see the point in post-op, may as well just stick to girl.
                      as always, to each their own. what consenting adults do to/with each other is up to them. no room for a person to pass judgement.

i must say, imho, its a strange kink.....to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X