No announcement yet.

Siablo beats the dog doo out of BKM over a curry recipe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Siablo doesn't work at a fast food drive thru/through (?)

He has a jerk chicken stand in Kingston but desperately needs that curry recipe to keep the customers interested.
    Yeah bredda. Curry chicken and goat is a must back home.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Hectari I can't tell if you're mad about something I said as you do have multiple personalities, I like the one who speaks up against libtards and afrocentrists like siablo the mud hut builder.
      Be humble, boy. I never got chased out of my home.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Be humble, boy. I never got chased out of my home.
        You werent able to run away, boy. I never got captured to be someones servant(that's putting it nicely).

Comment

You werent able to run away, boy. I never got captured to be someones servant(that's putting it nicely).
          Boy, you can't even go back where you are from. You gotta spend the rest of your life in the Netherlands, soaking roti in curry gravy and then stuffing it in your mouth. I don't even know any damn Assyrians, what have the Assyrians contributed to society?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Boy, you can't even go back where you are from. You gotta spend the rest of your life in the Netherlands, soaking roti in curry gravy and then stuffing it in your mouth. I don't even know any damn Assyrians,
            I visit family all the time in the homelands, boy. You can't even trace back your lineage to Africa, I bet you don't even know which country your ancestors are from.

This comparison you are trying to pull will not work well for you, case in point:

what have the Assyrians contributed to society?

I guess you never paid attention in school. We're one of the pioneers of civilization. I would tell you to read up on it but you're clearly illiterate. You don't need to be able to when it comes to building a mud hut(which along with spears are the only things you contributed to society) so I can't blame you though.

Comment

I visit family all the time in the homelands, boy. You can't even trace back your lineage to Africa, I bet you don't even know which country your ancestors are from.

This comparison you are trying to pull will not work well for you, case in point:

I guess you never paid attention in school. We're one of the pioneers of civilization. I would tell you to read up on it but you're clearly illiterate. You don't need to be able to when it comes to building a mud hut(which along with spears are the only things you contributed to society) so I can't blame you though.
              Boy, I see you are making progress. No longer editing out the curry reference. Good to know that you can trace back your lineage. I can't do it so easily because my ancestors went through so horrible times in their days.

Is curry you favourite type of food?

As for the Assyrians, any modern day contributions? Are there any current boxers with Assyrian lineage?

Comment

I visit family all the time in the homelands, boy.
                when you do, do you ever bring up how ******s are scum of the earth

Comment

He thinks you're mocking his brown middle eastern skin by asking him about his curry powder recipe. He doesn't want to admit he's one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                    He thinks you're mocking his brown middle eastern skin by asking him about his curry powder recipe. He doesn't want to admit he's one of them.
                    But I have told him over and over that's not what I am about. Does he think he is the only one that likes to eat a good curry dish?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                      I'm actually pretty pale and get mistaken for a Greek or other Med type most of the time. I would rather have light olive skin like most of my kind.

siablo the mud hut builder seems to think India is in the middle east, so why wouldn't I let him continue being confused? It's amusing to watch the boy do so, I mean this is somebody who is against religion yet he doesn't know that the origins of man kind's civilization is located in Mesopotamia and has no idea about the different pioneers who started it all.

I avoid curry because it produces body odor, but siablo has a remedy for that. I think he braids his armpit hairs which have white spots on them from deodorant.

Comment

Working...
                      X