Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just checked the mobile version

**** is all over the place

Comment

• The mobile version only comes up for now. When the style goes live in the main forum, nobody will ever really see the mobile version because the other parts of the forum redirect to the "mobile" style" - unless they manually change it to the mobile style. This section will likely remain with the classic theme or the new theme with a non-mobile version when a phone is used (using zoom in and zoom out)

Comment

• Might as well keep the computer version like this, it is smarter and I'm used to it already!

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          We are going to be beta testing a new forum style, which is first going to be live here and then eventually moved to the main page.
          Thats gangsta BP.

Comment

• On iPad it looks fine. It just covers the whole screen instead of having wide blue side bars. No issues

Comment

• The avy's look too small.

Comment

• Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                I think this layout kinda makes it look like one of those newly made forums that have like 50 members.

Plus the Quick Reply and Multi Quote being shortened is going to drive me crazy.

Yes, I do think it's that bad.
                ^ This.

Everything's so spaced out and looks less sleek than the previous look.

Comment

• I like it, easier to read.

I noticed I could read the threads in the lounge before I log in now.

Comment

• First round of testing done. Right now we are getting the requested new images done for quick reply, karma, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                      First round of testing done. Right now we are getting the requested new images done for quick reply, karma, etc.
                      Is the new look going to be for the whole forum or just the lounge?

Comment

Working...
                      X