Testing Out a New Forum Style.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy **** this is awful

Comment

• it looks crap on iphone like what others said.. i actually cant see the whole website using atomic browser on my iphone

Comment

• it looks ok on computer BUT MAJORITY OF PEOPLE VISITING THIS SITE USE THEIR SMARTPHONE.. FIX THIS !

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          Damn. I thought you were going to Italy?.
          Have to do a year here first man. That's how the military gets ya, dangle that carrot in your face but then they are like "before you can have this, there is something we need from you"

Comment

• The difference Is subtle, nothing drastic, I think it gives off a 'slick' finish to it. In a matter of weeks people will be used to it. I think it's fine, not OTT, a little smarter, essentially the same the changes are just minor cosmetics. I would return here again!

The Jabs opinion has weight in this topic, i'm a sick web designer myself, I like smart, slick minimalistic (don't want too much going on in a forum page as that's all it is, a forum. Very good idea en masse!

EDIT: the avatar/info 'bar' is a bit off. But in the whole it looks more up to date with many many other forums out there.
            Last edited by RightJab; 09-29-2016, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Dont like how it looks on my phone (iOS). Laptop seems fine though.
              Can you screen what it looks like on Iphone?

Technically you should only be getting the mobile version on Iphone.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                it looks ok on computer BUT MAJORITY OF PEOPLE VISITING THIS SITE USE THEIR SMARTPHONE.. FIX THIS !
                Worst case scenario we can have the old style set to the lounge, but the rest of the site will be this style on desktop and mobile theme when someone uses their cell phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  it looks crap on iphone like what others said.. i actually cant see the whole website using atomic browser on my iphone
                  Show me how it looks on your browser.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Show me how it looks on your browser.
                    It's looking better and better with every beer that I drink.

Jokes aside, the changes are subtle, but I think they are an improvement. I don't adjust the zoom in or out either. Reading posts is much nicer--makes for a better reading experience on my laptop at least. Pictures and text look really good. Nice job.

Comment

• I don't like it. At least not on the mobile version.

Comment

Working...
                      X