Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I buy cheap but good cologne and deodarant in Anytown, USA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    So we'll all be able to recognize you at the fights cuz you'll be the guy with the cum stain around your neck? We'll you & Oscar I guess.

As for OP just take a shower you dirty mfer cuz she's Mexican & probably appreciates some scents with her hairy snatch. Go dancing & within 90 minutes you'll be smelling the faint smell of cooch probably. F#ck some CVS cologne let things fall where they land tonight.
    I can see my pheromones are already working on you #playasgottaplay

Comment

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
      This is a pretty lame thread, yeah. A thread with that starting line must be.

But the short of it is I'm still a foreigner here in my country of birth, and it's even changed a lot in the 7 years I was away.

Also more to the point, out in the West Redneck Hills of South Oregon, I fell in love with a Mexican girl.

I got a crush on this girl at my ****ty (but fine by me) factory job, and would like to find the time to go get some cologne tomorrow, just to have a nice little squirt, but I'm constantly pressed for time and don't know where to go.

Fred Meyer or something?

****ty question off.

But answers appreciated.

I know BS is a den of straight players, so I expect to have recommendations on fine french cologne on 200% discount.

Seriously though, if anyone can recommend a place to buy the **** and even a brand or two, which is cheap but good, it'd be appreciated.

****ty thread off-take two.

What's her name?

I better not be related to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        What's her name?

I better not be related to her.

It's Maria.

Nice to see a dude from Oregon on here, btw .

Comment

I wound up getting these on Amazon.

$38

$14 (no sent, natural, aluminium free deodorant)

Comment

cool water? We 1995 now?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              cool water? We 1995 now?
              IDGAF.

It was a good deal on the package and the reviews were good.

I usually keep a couple different bottles, anyway.

Comment

IDGAF.

It was a good deal on the package and the reviews were good.

I usually keep a couple different bottles, anyway.
                Lol na its cool. No pun intended

Comment

This is a pretty lame thread, yeah. A thread with that starting line must be.

But the short of it is I'm still a foreigner here in my country of birth, and it's even changed a lot in the 7 years I was away.

Also more to the point, out in the West Redneck Hills of South Oregon, I fell in love with a Mexican girl.

I got a crush on this girl at my ****ty (but fine by me) factory job, and would like to find the time to go get some cologne tomorrow, just to have a nice little squirt, but I'm constantly pressed for time and don't know where to go.

Fred Meyer or something?

****ty question off.

But answers appreciated.

I know BS is a den of straight players, so I expect to have recommendations on fine french cologne on 200% discount.

Seriously though, if anyone can recommend a place to buy the **** and even a brand or two, which is cheap but good, it'd be appreciated.

****ty thread off-take two.
                  Come to Modesto i got a couple of fresh bottkes of cologne I just filled for. It has a salty and grimey type smell.

Actually I filled a couple of bottles of piss for you that you can have for free.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
                    Come to Modesto i got a couple of fresh bottkes of cologne I just filled for. It has a salty and grimey type smell.

Actually I filled a couple of bottles of piss for you that you can have for free.
                    Modesto is a little far.

Can you ship them to me?

I'm not paying the shipping cost, btw.

Comment

Actually on second thought do you piss clean, as in you can pass a drug test?

If so, I could probably cover the shipping, too.

Comment

Working...
                      X