Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come not one young black actor can carry Denzel's torch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Nate Parker is known to love white women, he claims pro black and all this yet why marry a white woman, smh reminds me of Dontae Boxing, hates filipinos yet married one some type of subconscious thing.
    Are you nuts? How the **** did he rape that girl? By your logics all of us are rapists. Because, at some point you are going to drink with some bytch who you will end up ****ing. God help you if you never called or return her phone call and she has regret. The dude was acquitted. Remember he wasn't a popular actor back then...just that the world wasn't overrun by feminists nor pvssy pandering effiminate dudes like you.

Comment

I think MBJ is more so the torch carrier for Will Smith type roles than Denzel. Chiwetel Ejiofor is Oscar caliber.

Comment

ouch so you read the entire story
        Yeah I like to read detail articles like that.

to find something that you agreed with and its just someone SUGGESTING lol after she constantly went to authorities and doctors and was in pain and you left the part out of Nate Parker and his friend harassing her and threatening her after she reported them.
        I am lost what are you trying to say here?

typical confirmation bias.

I believe Nate and his friend raped her, if you listen to Nates reply to this situation he never flatly denies it, he even sounds guilty with remorse. Even blaming hyper masculinity.
        Honestly, I might have to agree with you there. Their answers seem sketchy.

This victim she had nothign to gain from it, she could have sued him in 2012 and brouht it to some liberal lawyer to ruin his name but she lived in silence for years until her death.

This is not like that fake rape girl who is suing Derrick Rose, can you take off your race bias blinders man, be fair like me Rose is a black man yet I think that woman is false accusing him of rape, Nate Parker is a black man but under the situationa nd reading up on it he did rape her along with his friend and got off, penn state covered it up like with sanduky case.

This is not a racial case man, but its funny how Nate is pro black but only likes white women, hypocrite thats the race part thats funny.
        Well, it was very unfortunate that she was bat**** crazy by then to even think about it.

Once again just like with some of my previous response in your other threads you think I am challenging your opinion when I am not. So, show me evidence of when I put on "racial blinders."

I thanked you and gave you green K for that great link you shared and you still think I came in here to argue with you. Well, let put it boldly: Thanks for the link. I appreciated it.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Are you nuts? How the **** did he rape that girl? By your logics all of us are rapists. Because, at some point you are going to drink with some bytch who you will end up ****ing. God help you if you never called or return her phone call and she has regret. The dude was acquitted. Remember he wasn't a popular actor back then...just that the world wasn't overrun by feminists nor pvssy pandering effiminate dudes like you.
          I can see it that way for Nate but not for the friend.

Comment

Originally posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
            I think MBJ is more so the torch carrier for Will Smith type roles than Denzel. Chiwetel Ejiofor is Oscar caliber.
            he was the first guy that came to mind too.. i never saw 12 yrs, but he was really good in the maritan

Comment

Lawrence tate i think highly of as an actor but i dont know what happened.

I guess all the black kids nowadays wanna be ****ty rappers or basketball player?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                Idris Elba is just as compelling and commanding.
                Man I forgot about him, they need to give him better roles and I hope he doesn't get feminized like hollywood likes to make these masculine male figures become gay for roles or dress in drag and act all girly.smh

Comment

That dude Michael b jordan from fruitville station is a great actor

Comment

Nate Parker is okay, but after he raped some white girl at penn state and they covered it up, he lost that appeal to me, he looks like a short version of Denzel too.

But I don't know of any other actor who can compare to Denzel?

Jamie Foxx? he is okay he is multi-talented but he doesn't have that powerful presence that you get with Denzel, when Denzel does drama man his range is insane he commands the screen.

This trailer just dropped today, its Denzel at his peak form, he is back

And this is an issue? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      That dude Michael b jordan from fruitville station is a great actor
                      He was good as Wallace too in The Wire first season.

Comment

Working...
                      X