Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westworld HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .... but how hot is the black chick boss of WW?

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
      .... but how hot is the black chick boss of WW?
      I would do shlt to her Ripley wouldn't believe

Comment

• That was a really great finale! Wow, lots of reveals went down and just the writing and execution by the ensemble cast were excellent. Ford followed in Arnold's footsteps, even to the moment of death. The explanation of unlocking the hosts' consciousness was deep. Seeing Dolores first waking moments while she was still in the process of being completed was very cool too. Nice special effects there.

I really thought Maeve was going to escape WW, but once the power got cut and the VIP party got ambushed, even bigger **** was going down! It was such an elaborate set up by Ford, but I believe his intention really is to free his and Arnold's creations. He seems to have successfully awoken the consciousness of a number of hosts in the park, and now the rest will be lead by Bernard, Dolores, and Maeve. Teddy may be there as well. I really can't wait for season 2! I don't know what to expect with the next storyline. Maybe the real escape from the park and the main hosts will develop some type of revolution. That would be awesome to see. Sad to see Ford go out, but it needed to happen for Dolores to truly be free. The replay of Arnold's plot that he concocted for Dolores in order to stop the park from opening, now happened with live humans instead of hosts. Quite the poetic ending.

And how about a reveal of SW or Samurai World!? That would totally be the world I'd visit for kicks.

Comment

• i think it has to be said,

this show is really boring.

its not that good.

ive tried to give it a chance with a full season but come on,

its not that good guys....

do you remember anything memorable happening at all?

i dont.

it wasnt like that with breaking bad, sopranos, the wire, game of thrones... even walking dead (barf).

westworld?

its pure hipster tech garbage.

ive tried to give it a chance, but its just not that good or memorable.

deep down,

you know this is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            i think it has to be said,

this show is really boring.

its not that good.

ive tried to give it a chance with a full season but come on,

its not that good guys....

do you remember anything memorable happening at all?

i dont.

it wasnt like that with breaking bad, sopranos, the wire, game of thrones... even walking dead (barf).

westworld?

its pure hipster tech garbage.

ive tried to give it a chance, but its just not that good or memorable.

deep down,

you know this is true.
            i agree, decent show at best.

but that black chick, doe.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
              i agree, decent show at best.

but that black chick, doe.
              elon musk ex wife on dat show > black chick on dat show.

no racism.

Comment

• The first 2 things I figured out from watching the first few ep:

Bernard is a host
                Ed Harris (the man in black) is William

No big surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  elon musk ex wife on dat show > black chick on dat show.

no racism.
                  gtfoh

hotter than this?

i mean, you do you, big sterling

Comment

• The show was too cerebral for some of you guys. It's okay, not everybody is in to hard science fiction like this. The series is superb and one of the best that HBO has churned out. With GoT wrapping up soon, this will be the flagship series for the next few years.

Comment

• such a good show! Im scared of reading any comments for spoliers though cause im watching it on catch up, only a few episodes in

Comment

Working...
                      X