Collapse
No announcement yet.

Westworld HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had been waiting for Thandie Newton to get naked. It was such a fucking disappointment. Those **** were saggy as fuck and just ugly. eeeeew! it was like seeing a grandma's ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
      i had been waiting for Thandie Newton to get naked. It was such a fucking disappointment. Those **** were saggy as fuck and just ugly. eeeeew! it was like seeing a grandma's ****.
      same here, but then again, most big chested women have that issue, that is why I am more of an ass man myself

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
        same here, but then again, most big chested women have that issue, that is why I am more of an ass man myself
        yeah dude. big ass and legs fan right here. i really don't care about *******. but that was just awful. haven't seen a character there with a potential hot ass.

Comment

they should have put Rosario Dawson instead of Thandie Newton

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            they should have put Rosario Dawson instead of Thandie Newton

she is busy doing the Netflix marvel thing, Daredevil and LukeCage and I think even jessica Jones

all great shows by the way

Delores is about the only one, Evan Rachel Wood

that Clementine girl, the whore (Angela Sarafyan) is ok too but doesnt look right at times, lol if that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
              she is busy doing the Netflix marvel thing, Daredevil and LukeCage and I think even jessica Jones

all great shows by the way

Delores is about the only one, Evan Rachel Wood

that Clementine girl, the whore (Angela Sarafyan) is ok too but doesnt look right at times, lol if that makes sense

yeah she been busy i guess. but damn imagine how dirty i'd do Rosario in the desert? im pretty sure that pussy up gonna stink when i do her doggystyle with plus desert weather oh my lordie that pussy fragrant will make a fantastic aroma. haha!

that clementine girl looked kind of a stuck up to me. haha.

Comment

Is Ep. 2 worth watching?

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  Man, I wouldn't get out of the ****ing station. Screw the rest of the trip, I'd pay whatever it cost to just stick around in the changing room with her......
                  Are you kidding me? That would be like visiting another country and only staying at the airport...

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                    Are you kidding me? That would be like visiting another country and only staying at the airport...
                    Well, the rest of the town honestly didn't look to have much anything else.

I would've gone digging for treasure with the old man though if that's a consolation

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                      Well, the rest of the town honestly didn't look to have much anything else.

I would've gone digging for treasure with the old man though if that's a consolation
                      if it's no crime anyway and they are just a bunch of robots i would bang every man, women and child. i'd even add the horses in the line up hahahhaha

Comment

Working...
                      X