• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    i think it has to be said,

this show is really boring.

its not that good.

ive tried to give it a chance with a full season but come on,

its not that good guys....

do you remember anything memorable happening at all?

i dont.

it wasnt like that with breaking bad, sopranos, the wire, game of thrones... even walking dead (barf).

westworld?

its pure hipster tech garbage.

ive tried to give it a chance, but its just not that good or memorable.

deep down,

you know this is true.
    Is that a rap song?

Comment

• Just watched the finale...

The show does a horrible job of giving you a clear plot... After a good first episode, then had a bunch of slow, confusing buildup episodes, the last 2 or 3 episodes and finale really were a lot better..

Finale was confusing as **** but at least we got robots killing mofos and stuff is starting to make sense

Comment

• Besides some very minor points, I thought the finale represented the 1st season incredibly well.

Can't wait for 2018 now....

Comment

• I thought the bullets the robots used could not hurt humans, hmmm

Comment

• This show was epic with the 1st episode. Sadly, the downward spiral ended with that jumbled and confused finale. I'll watch next season, but it'll be a casual watch.

Comment

• Aside from the **** and ass...the show sucks.

Comment

• Yeah it's overrated I don't know why people were hyping it so much non of the reveals were that shocking even though the show dragged it on for so long

I will say though Anthony Hopkins And Ed Harris saved the show from mediocrity they both owned their scenes and outshine the terrible plot and average cast

7/10
                Last edited by Phenom; 12-07-2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• I really don't get how some of you guys can be confused with how the plot unfolded, and how the finale played out. My guess is maybe some just don't care enough to play close attention to details, or bother reading any reviews or other information from each episode.

Comment

• Originally posted by North Star View Post
                    I really don't get how some of you guys can be confused with how the plot unfolded, and how the finale played out. My guess is maybe some just don't care enough to play close attention to details, or bother reading any reviews or other information from each episode.
                    It's a great premise for a show.

They actually show the original movie on Sci Fi channel a few weeks ago and it was pretty good. I liked it because it wasn't too serious.

The show is too ccomplex and serious for casual audiences. Nobody wants to take notes and do research for a TV show. It needs to lighten up.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      It's a great premise for a show.

They actually show the original movie on Sci Fi channel a few weeks ago and it was pretty good. I liked it because it wasn't too serious.

The show is too ccomplex and serious for casual audiences. Nobody wants to take notes and do research for a TV show. It needs to lighten up.
                      I think it's a genre thing too. Game of Thrones has a dozen storylines, twists and turns, and ever growing cast of characters, yet people tend to be very into it (myself included).

Medieval fantasy strikes a chord with more people than science fiction. So even with GoT having lots of details and plot twists, people can follow it.

Comment

Working...
                      X