Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the best NFL player you've ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    LOL WUT?

its quite obvious that brady's greatness is overstated and that the true greatness and genius behind the perpetual greatness of the patriots is bill belicheck.

cassell, brady, garopolo, now brisette just took out the 2nd best team in the afc???

there was already question whether brady is really that great or is he a product of belicheck's system BEFORE THIS YEAR, this year's start despite missing brady against the caliber of opposition pretty much confirms it.

put aaron rodgers in place of brady, belicheck has more rings on his fingers.

plain and simple.

brady's lack of athleticism and running ability cost the patriots the perfect season vs the giants.
    Lmao

Brady has 4 rings and 6 appearances.

Every Super Bowl he had a gaming winning drive for his team, and lost twice when the defense couldn't get a stop

The most clutch player ever

In the Super Bowl, 10 points down late in the game vs seahawks, and brady shreds the greatest secondary in history in their prime and comeback and wins

Has had a revolving door at reciever and running back for years. When he won the first 3 superbowls, his offensive weapons were extremely limited

Tom is the GOAT

Comment

Two of the best RBs I ever saw was Marshall Faulk & Tomlinson. Barry Sanders, to me, was the best to watch with his hands on the ball but there's something about Faulk & LT that amazed me when they played. I would say those two are some of the best offensive payers I've ever seen .

On defense, I'd say Murder Ray Lewis, Reggie White, Deion, Rod Woodson and LT

Comment

Walter Payton

Comment

Originally posted by watchayouhead View Post
          Walter Payton
          Thank you. Took awhile, but finally someone mentioned him. Super Bowl Shuffle!

Comment

Now I'm a Bears fan, but I have to admit. Aaron Rodger is already an ATG QB. Guys amazing, I've never seen a more accurate, precise QB. I hate it when he plays the Bears. He has something like a 13 - 4 record against the Bears.

I think he's already on pace to have a better career than any other QB in the history of the game.

Comment

Jerry Rice. Now a days Larry Fitzgerald

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                I think he's already on pace to have a better career than any other QB in the history of the game.

he's gonna need to up the ring count for that

Comment

Bo Jackson, would've broken many records barring injuries

Comment

Firstly, lol some of the posters act like they've seen all NFL games to be qualified to say who is the greatest. Most are bull ****ers in their teens or early 20s who probably just seen 1 or 2 YouTube videos of old nfl games then act/talk like they're an expert.

I've only watched NFL seriously for 3 years in that 3 years Peyton Manning that brought Broncos to Super Bowl but had a bad day with Seahawks in the Super Bowl is the greatest player I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Lmao

Brady has 4 rings and 6 appearances.

Every Super Bowl he had a gaming winning drive for his team, and lost twice when the defense couldn't get a stop

The most clutch player ever

In the Super Bowl, 10 points down late in the game vs seahawks, and brady shreds the greatest secondary in history in their prime and comeback and wins

Has had a revolving door at reciever and running back for years. When he won the first 3 superbowls, his offensive weapons were extremely limited

Tom is the GOAT
                      Horrendous coaching is responsible for that Seahawks loss and I don't just mean the interception by Butler.

Comment

Working...
                      X