Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exactly how dumb the elites believe we are...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly how dumb the elites believe we are...

just wanted to point out the fact that the feminist agenda and anti racism agenda were introduced at the same time. This was along with various lbgt movements...and observations on this fact.

The feminist and anti racist movements, while not nessesarily founded on lies, were created on, and galvanized, by statistical distortions and data presented to the masses that was either intentionally misleading or taken out of context. I.e. 70 cents per dollar wage gap distortion and police brutality( this is distorted by media emphasis, the numbers can be found and do not support the theory) .

Notice these two movements were resurrected from two legitimate movements, the civil rights movement and women's voting and labor rights.

the anti racist movement, the new feminist movement and the miscellaneous lbgt movements were implemented simultaneously at the level of higher education and mainstream media roughly a decade ago. Also notice marriage equality, which actually has undeniable constitutional merit, occurred independent of these socially mandated social justice movements.

I really just want to comment on how/ becuase the masses have allowed themselves to be dumbed down, and offered little resistance to diminished quality of education, mass and constant media and technological distraction, toxic environments, pharmaceuticals( that are proven to reduce iq and overall health) and the removal of higher art and culture, the list goes on..... / we are now phucking ******ed collectively, easily controlled, while these movements, (and any movement hypothetically)and the greater agendas are now able to be implemented through simple imagery and symbolism that trigger emotion. It appears almost subliminal becuase the higher brain is dormant or blank. The "conspiracy theorists" predicted that critical thinking skills were being stifled and removed. It has been achieved , and It's pathetic. Political discourse is now.., my opponent is a racist, or my opponent is a liar. People showcase there social views with clothing or wristbands, or whether they stand or sit during a ceremony. People , idiots to be specific, are taking up these causes from what are essentially orders received by social media, and becuase they tweet or Facebook post feel empowered and invested and are willing to fight or walk around angry and violent all day. They stay in constant fight or flight or adrenaline mode and are even more susceptible to social programming and orders becuase of the nuerological impact. I understand idiocracy was released a while ago and nothing I'm saying is original, but it's insane and post worthy nonetheless, becuase they phucking did it, and in ten years it will be exponentially more obvious as "millenials" received a decent education.

Do you remember when the educational slogan "knowledge is power" was popular? U Should be scared becuase an educated class is forming, or rather is rapidly shrinking. If Chronic underfunded schools were the foundation of blm I would support it, as it leads to inevitable poverty and economic inequality. Stay up on that Twitter doe... Education in two sentences or less.
    Last edited by boxing_pundit85; 09-26-2016, 02:22 AM.

Well they don't believe the masses are dumb. The masses are dumb. The few of us awake folk seem crazy to the sheep. The sheep love the pasture and they love the cock. Because they're cucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Well they don't believe the masses are dumb. The masses are dumb. The few of us awake folk seem crazy to the sheep. The sheep love the pasture and they love the cock. Because they're cucks.
      But when a "sheep" like me asks you to enlighten me, you decline to do so. Well, stay woke by yourself then.

Comment

My boy Sterling Archer can drop some knowledge on this particular topic.

the _______ oligarchy is responsible...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            My boy Sterling Archer can drop some knowledge on this particular topic.

the _______ oligarchy is responsible...
            Look baby Tago jr. Tell me about math. What field most interests you.

For me it's metric tensors

Sup

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                But when a "sheep" like me asks you to enlighten me, you decline to do so. Well, stay woke by yourself then.
                I've already given you the names of quite a few conspiracy facts, none of which you researched. I'm not going to hold your hand to do it bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I've already given you the names of quite a few conspiracy facts, none of which you researched. I'm not going to hold your hand to do it bro.
                  I told you already, I cannot find any credible links. Please share your links with me. How we gonna be bros but you don't want to share your sources with me? I want to have the knowledge you have too. Same with me asking why you don't eat land meats?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    I told you already, I cannot find any credible links. Please share your links with me. How we gonna be bros but you don't want to share your sources with me? I want to have the knowledge you have too. Same with me asking why you don't eat land meats?
                    Define credible links. As in state approved?? I used google, clicked on everything and went from there. The state isn't going to tell you they lied to you bro. You're not going to find answers in a science book if the science book is the one lying to you.

I don't eat land meat because of gmo and Monsanto. It's harder to manipulate wild fish and sea food than meat grown on farms.

Monsanto is behind agent orange.

Comment

Working...
                    X