Collapse
No announcement yet.

man this politicians are getting richer everyday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waco Texas and ruby ridge were both during clinton's presidency. But his time was all unicorns and mermaids right? Smh so much misinformation and coordinated disinformation out there. If I catch it, I won't let anyone perpetuate lies.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
      good for them you be a idiot to not leverage your position and abilities to get you all that you want in life.
      That's the kind of thinking that Mexican politicians have. Their goal is to get into office to get rich, not to properly govern the country or help improve life for the people.

That's why Mexico is a corrupt mess.

But the U.S. is supposed to be better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR CANELO!! View Post
        good for them you be a idiot to not leverage your position and abilities to get you all that you want in life.
        At what cost.

I would never step over another human being just to further myself, because i'm not an animal and I will die before I give up my honor and principle.

If every single human being thought like that, then we are ****ed as a species and we would have absolutely zero future.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          That's the kind of thinking that Mexican politicians have. Their goal is to get into office to get rich, not to properly govern the country or help improve life for the people.

obviously their not.

and they always been shady from top to bottom its always theirs relatives if not their own business or interest getting the state contract, the construction contract etc etc thats corruption right their just with a loophole.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
            At what cost.

I would never step over another human being just to further myself, because i'm not an animal and I will die before I give up my honor and principle.

If every single human being thought like that, then we are ****ed as a species and we would have absolutely zero future.
            if people didn't think like that the United States wouldnt have even exist.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              I was speaking to sadiq's misnomer of clintons presidency being "peaceful times" not laying blame.
              You're going over a span of 8 years, yea things happen on planet earth in that amount of time with billions of people. But theres a reason he left with highest approval rating of any president since WWII

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Man, arent we naive as hell

Comment

Working...
                X