No announcement yet.

Lord ***** wants to bring back Stop and Frisk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sup View Post
    I've always wondered why foreigners are so focused and loud when it comes to American politics and policies when they aren't even from here.
    This is the most ironic thing I've ever seen coming out of a yank's mouth. Good lord

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      This is the most ironic thing I've ever seen coming out of a yank's mouth. Good lord
      What country are you from doe?

I have a feeling you're a brown person.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        What country are you from doe?

I have a feeling you're a brown person.
        I can't get over that statement you made, nothing you ever say from this day on can be taken seriously.

Your country has lethally enforced its views and ways upon most of the world and built an empire this way and yet you're sitting there scratching your head wondering why foreigners are voicing their views on murica. You win boxingscene this week pal.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Yet you fear effective laws that reduce crime and catch criminals in the act(You sound like a juiced up fighter refusing to take random drug tests) and reveal specific concerns about cavity searches. You're not telling the truth.

Like every *** terrorist you fear that your criminal brethren will get what they deserve. Again if you're innocent and follow orders for a micro-moment of your lifespan you got nothing to fear.
          Why am I not surprised you are a fan of Sergey Kovalev? You bigoted dolts all think alike, like the same fighters, spew the same talking points, like ****ing ****** clones of one another.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            This guy is truly an idiot

The graphs you have shown establish declining murder rates with increased stops.

Pwned. Self.

Comment

I am aboard for the come back of that.

Only criminals and cop haters don't want it back.

They can check me all they want because I have nothing to worry about. All those years me living in NY I never was harassed or bother by that policy. Now every mutt carries a gun or other weapons because they know that they won't be searched

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                The graphs you have shown establish declining murder rates with increased stops.

Pwned. Self.
                Exactly, in NY shootings and homicides have gone up. Also having that idiotic mayor has made everything worst. Slowly this city is becoming unlivable again and these hipsters that have moved here will see how bad it can really get when you don't let the cops do their job

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post

Pwned. Self.
                  what about between 05-06 increase.. 07-08 increase.. 09-10 increase.. yet virtually no searches the past few years and it hasnt skyrocketed
                  Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                  I am aboard for the come back of that.

Only criminals and cop haters don't want it back.

They can check me all they want because I have nothing to worry about. All those years me living in NY I never was harassed or bother by that policy. Now every mutt carries a gun or other weapons because they know that they won't be searched
                  not a criminal or cop hater.. wtf do people not get about 4th amendment?

Comment

Hanz displayed supporting facts that, in fact, did not support his stance. What an idiot.

Comment

As a matter of fact, those graphs completely contradict his point lmao. You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

Working...
                      X