Clear All

Lupita Nyong'o is Mexican too.

Comment

She looks like she's from Hawaii.
      Like a Rican Filipino or something.

Comment

21 Million

Comment

Dark mexican chicks are ugly ass fck. Gueritas only.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Im glad the Judge wants her to reveal her name and identity, tired of these type of women with no morals, the ones who regret sex and cry rape types. she is trying to claim she is a good catholic girl BS, a god catholic girl will not be giving head and giving up the goods to ball players to try and get money to extort them.

Gang-rape accuser of NBA’s Derrick Rose must reveal her name at civil trial, judge rules

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...l-judge-rules/
            I agree.... she's suing him but then they dont know who it is..... they should have the RIGHT to know who is suing them.

and if it was rape.... why 21 mil instead of jail time?

Hoes gonna hoe

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              I agree.... she's suing him but then they dont know who it is..... they should have the RIGHT to know who is suing them.

Hoes gonna hoe
              Rose knows who is suing him. The general public doesn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Hoes gonna hoe
                of course rose knows who it is they cant defend themselves vs a ghost.. plus he knew her for like 2 years before this

funny they said the 2 girls names who she brought to have a 3some with rose, yet bish trying to stay anonymous

She said she did that cause her mom is sick and doesnt want her to know or some crap.. shes money hungry

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Does anyone actually think he raped this chick? Suing him for 21 Mil. Always trying to bring a brutha down

heres basically what he case is all about
                  http://thewhitebronco.com/roses-moti...relationships/

This is her main stance:
                  - She claims that she is “prudish” because she was raised in
                  a “traditional, religious household where a woman should have sex with only one person—her spouse.”

But- "In a text to her
                  roommate, Plaintiff states: “I need a very wealthy good man should we go find one."
                  “Hey u can also go to just today since u goin to nicks can u please tell
                  him to give u my bra lol.” Her roommate confirmed that Plaintiff was referring to Plaintiff having left her bra at the house of NBA player Nick Young
                  ****in' Swaggy always in the mix when **** goes down.

Comment

Women can screw you over bad and make up lies, i remember in high school this chick had a crush on my friend, my friend never knew her like that she was a drama student well my friend started making out with a cheerleader and this girl claimed my friend sexually harrassed her. Good thing that chick later revealed she lied and was just jealous and hurt that he wasnt the one kissing her, but man my friend looked like he saw a ghost it was a scary situation he was crying and the cops said did you do it did you sexually harrass her and she resisted you? He said no i dont even know her, they didnt believe him and said why are you crying if you are innocent. I told the cops that i know this chick and she was stalking my friend and he doesnt know her i knew her and told my friend she was infatuated with him, and the girls story was all over the place she only admit to lying when the detective started finding holes in her story from everyone saying she was obsessed with him.

These type of Girls are scary man, they will lie and ruin your life. Its weird how they necer get punished for false accusations, it takes an evil person to do what these chicks do to innocent men

Comment

Derrick and his 2 buddies cleared of all charged God bless America

Comment

Working...
                      X