No announcement yet.

atlanta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atlanta

this new show from childish gambino is phenomenal. the writing is out of this world good and darius is like .... a black gangster cramer.

I was wondering if this was good. I like the promos I've seen. I guess I just got to catch it on Netflix when it's done, or at least catch up via On Demand.

Comment

Yeah I like it too and because it's based in Atlanta I am able to relate to some of the areas they speak about.

Comment

I have enjoyed it so far. The score is really top notch. Glover is good. I really like the charachter played by the dude that played Snoop in straight outta compton.

Comment

I think it's been decent so far. I tend to like Glover's work.
          I'm gonna' catch up with the latest episode later on tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            I have enjoyed it so far. The score is really top notch. Glover is good. I really like the charachter played by the dude that played Snoop in straight outta compton.
            darius, bro.

that fool is unlike anyone i've seen on TV, really in his own lane.

Comment

I'm going to watch it this weekend. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Love this show! I was hoping Paperboy would biiitch slap the **** out of that annoying ass asian but the show is still young :weed5:

Comment

i am pretty sure it's like that ATL movie with that rapper guy but in a more serious tone? amiright?

Comment

It's pretty amazing so far. Was hyped for months in advance for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X