No announcement yet.

Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    I hate to say it and I suppose it will sound very insensitive but I had a feeling once the **** and ovaries were gone things would not be the same in paradise.
    A guy like Brad Pitt could easily pull in tens even when he's in his sixties so yeah, he probably won't want to stick around with Jolie when she starts to get too long in the tooth.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      I hate to say it and I suppose it will sound very insensitive but I had a feeling once the **** and ovaries were gone things would not be the same in paradise.
      they never are....

Comment

Shocker,,, celebrity couple breaking up

Honestly, who gives a ****... I never understood people's obsessions with celebrities and their personal lives....

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
          I'm sure it's more than that. You know he can get plenty of p*ssy on the side with his fame.
          No doubt...but menopause creates so many mental and emotional changes in woman aside from the obvious physical ones. It's difficult time for a guy who is not typically of the years a man is when he has to ride that out with his wife...an age that typically has taken a toll on himself as well and which because of...is more likely to make him more able and tolerant to deal with it all.

Hollywood marriages don't tend to last anyways in even the best of circumstances.

Comment

She is overrated anyway and now she's an anorectic with no **** innit.

Comment

Hey Brad, Monica Bellucci is presumably single, what are you waiting for,

Comment

More dirt...
                http://pagesix.com/2016/09/20/angeli...illard-affair/

Angelina Jolie has filed for divorce from Brad Pitt after learning he was cheating on her with his sexy co-star, a well-placed source told The Post on Tuesday.

“She hired a private eye because she felt that he was fooling around with her on the set, and it turns out, he was. And that was the final straw,’’ the source said.

Pitt, 52, had been rumored to have been cozying up to his “Allied’’ co-star Marion Cotillard, 40, for months during the pair’s filming of the World War II drama in London.

The PI discovered that Pitt was cheating on his wife of two years with Cotillard — while also partying like a single guy on a mission, the source said.

“The atmosphere [off-set] was full of hard drugs and Russian hookers, and Angie was told Brad got caught up in it,’’ the source said.

“He’s in the throes of some insane midlife crisis, and Angie is fed up.”

But a source close to Cotillard denied the Pitt affair rumors and insisted she is still with her long-term partner, French actor and director Guillaume Canet.

“They are still very much together. They have been a couple since 2007 and have one child but have never married,’’ the source said of Cotillard and Canet.

The source could not confirm French reports that Cotillard is pregnant with her second child with Canet.

Comment

Maybe Brad was trying to discipline the kids and yelled at them?

Comment

Angelina, call me.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      I'd be pissed off too if I was one of the best looking guys in the world, rich, famous could have any chick in the world but instead married to a girl with NO ****.

I'm sure Brad tried his best to be epithetic to the situation but after a while that **** will get to you.
                      As long as he is not losing a fortune in the divorce he can surely move on.

Comment

Working...
                      X