Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unarmed Black Man Shot by Tulsa Police (Video Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baya View Post
    they said "thorough" so i'm sure they'll get to the bottom of this.

those fuking fuks.
    "We've completed our investigation on ourselves and we've determined we did nothing wrong".

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      You seriously should STFU because you look stupid saying this. Seriously. I'm not even going to waste time with your dumbass trying to find an angle to justify this. Last response from me on this subject.
      do you have access to the audio of that situation?

Can you say with 100% certainty that he was following their commands?

What happened if he wasn't listening when/if they were telling him to stay away from his car etc?

If you have undoubted proof please show it.

again.... keep an open mind until the investigations are fully complete... Its never good to speculate such matter cuz it only makes it worse.

For example... a BLACK cop shot a ARMED BLACK dude.... riots and looting commenced in milwaukee why?...

because they started speculating about the whole cop/black issue...

even though it is statistically proven that cops kill more whites than blacks and black on black crime is higher than any other race vs race crime statistic comparison.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        did you see a different video where there was audio of the actual officers telling him what to do?

what i saw, what it looked like, was he was told to walk and put his hands on the vehicle

if there is such video, please send it my way

im only going off of what was on this thread in the first page
        The videos I've seen have mentioned that Crutcher wasn't following their commands. From experience, if I see someone walking and not obeying orders, he/she may reach for something. I'm not law enforcement but prior military so I can relate when a cop worries about his or her safety.

What video did you see where they're giving him orders to walk to the vehicle and he complied? I haven't been able to find it. It's not on the first page.

The female cop that shot him does need to be severely punished like I stated in my previous post. But to be honest, I don't see it as racist considering she has helped a black family before this shooting.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Still can't tell what he's doing from that vid.
          so you can't say with 100% certainty that he WASN'T or WAS reaching in the car... im sure the cops have a better vantage point and saw the situation much more clear than we can from the heli vid

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
            The videos I've seen have mentioned that Crutcher wasn't following their commands. From experience, if I see someone walking and not obeying orders, he/she may reach for something. I'm not law enforcement but prior military so I can relate when a cop worries about his or her safety.

What video did you see where they're giving him orders to walk to the vehicle and he complied? I haven't been able to find it. It's not on the first page.

The female cop that shot him does need to be severely punished like I stated in my previous post. But to be honest, I don't see it as racist considering she has helped a black family before this shooting.

who was saying this? the cops?

if he wasnt being told to walk, taze the guy...

i seriously hope you're not condoning this murder

you've seen my stances on these situations where i give the police EVERY benefit of the doubt

but this **** in Tulsa is just ****ing ******ed

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              who was saying this? the cops?

if he wasnt being told to walk, taze the guy...

i seriously hope you're not condoning this murder

you've seen my stances on these situations where i give the police EVERY benefit of the doubt

but this **** in Tulsa is just ****ing ******ed
              You're smarter than that. Didn't you on my comment where the cop needs to be severely punished? What bothers me is that people will make this as a racial attack when it really wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                You're not black at all. No sane black person would be down with your ass.

Growing up on welfare and getting slapped around by the brothers doesn't make you black. You're not even genetically black

you just know that kid got some kinda void he trying to fill, never got no respect growing up

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  He wasn't following orders. Walked to the vehicle, automatically someone would assume he might be reaching for something. He should of stayed behind his vehicle and complied with the officer. I agree the cop did wrong and should be punished severely by the way but the guy didn't do himself any favors.
                  How do you reach for something with your hands up in the...

nevermind ****ing dummy. Wearing a Ben Shapiro avy like a badge of honor. Dumb ****.

Comment

• How do you reach for q weapon with your arms in the air?

Comment

• This is why I have no sympathy for dead cops you people have no sympathy for dead innocents hopefully a few more blue lives get taken in retaliation.

Comment

Working...
                      X