No announcement yet.

What good did Obamacare do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What good did Obamacare do?

I know one thing not good it did, it raised the price of health insurance both company sponsored and personal (private insurance).

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    I know one thing not good it did, it raised the price of health insurance both company sponsored and personal (private insurance).
    Yeah I went from having a $15 co-pay 3 years ago to having a $30 one smh... Im all for people having healthcare provided to them even if it means a lil bit higher taxes out of my pay check but raising my co-pays makes me hesitant to go to the Dr. I broke my foot around the big toe a few months ago and after my co-pay (urgent care), x-ray and prescription (pain meds) I paid around $52-55. Then I got a bill for the damn crutches $28. Years ago my son broke a bone and everything was covered except the $50 emergency room co-pay (x-ray free crutches free). I think if we were to go to the emergency room now (God forbid) itd be close to $100 just for a co-pay.

Comment

Looking at this from outside the US, it always amazes me how this stuff goes down.

When I went to the US I got ill and had to go to the doctor's with the shits. They charged me $30 just for their time.

That's an expensive poo in anyone's money.

Comment

Working...
      X