No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

You look like you're thinking really, really hard in that picture or possibly that you're deeply concerned about something. Is that your natural expression?
    I was thinkinig hard in that pic mate .I had just been beasted thought I was going to fail training .I was a lost soul in that vid mate just done 15 weeks in the infantry ,But still I passed out of training but it was tough mate .
    Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
      Old army pic

women for sobriety
      Whats wrong with this pic I was a real soldier in this pic .Went on to Lympstone commando royal marines .

Comment

Whats wrong with this pic I was a real soldier in this pic .Went on to Lympstone commando royal marines .
        I think the reason why people aren't commenting on this pic is the guy, in the bottom right, who got struck by lighting at the exact moment this picture was taken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post

I think the reason why people aren't commenting on this pic is the guy, in the bottom right, who got struck by lighting at the exact moment this picture was taken.
          No mate its cause they hate me because I was a real soldier .

Comment

• Hahahah struck by lightning

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhRnxN9ZGtY

Comment

Kudos man. I think Ms Koba's old man went through Lympstone as well, her big brother was an aspirational Marine too but ended up with the RE. Makes you pretty much one of the elite I reckon, so what is '88 the year you were born? So you're like 34? Sounds like you ain't serving though... and what's this about you 'were' a real soldier? Whatever you are now no-one can take from what you achieved, man. Very few people can do what you did, and that's coming from a lefty peacenik.
                alza1988 alza1988 likes this.

Comment

• That you on the decks? My boy laughs at me cos I still like my EDM even though I'm like 50 this year..
                  alza1988 alza1988 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Kudos man. I think Ms Koba's old man went through Lympstone as well, her big brother was an aspirational Marine too but ended up with the RE. Makes you pretty much one of the elite I reckon, so what is '88 the year you were born? So you're like 34? Sounds like you ain't serving though... and what's this about you 'were' a real soldier? Whatever you are now no-one can take from what you achieved, man. Very few people can do what you did, and that's coming from a lefty peacenik.
                    Mare my enemies are dangerous haters mate ,Took my RMR out ,my RHF indantry , killed an olympic boxer haing on me , killed el chino antranx and jailed El Chapo .My enemies aint to be f-----d with mate .

Comment

• If ShoulderRoll and JimRaynor post their pics, I'll post a pic of my balding head.

Comment

Working...
                      X