No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Now that's funny. Have the mods checks. You were begging them to ban me last night.

Why dont you have them check on that revelation of yours.

You struggling boy. Damn you soft.
    and you got banned 2 times and instantly unbanned.....why?

Comment

Now that's funny. Have the mods checks. You were begging them to ban me last night.

Why dont you have them check on that revelation of yours.

You struggling boy. Damn you soft.
      You are a tedious bore. Take a holiday and think of a new account that might appear as interesting/enticing.

Comment

Because I'm tearing into Lar that means I'm blanco Alt? Wtf.

The difference between me and Blanco if you noticed is that blanco got slayed by Lar. And I shi t all over Lar.
        **** on me how?? by posting the same racial **** over and over again?? how are you willing to back it up

Comment

• Originally posted by don larryx View Post
          But something strange happened last night..he was saying all kind of racial **** last night and was banned 2 times and unbanned within minutes both times....
          Look at this bitc h doing all this damage control because he made himself look like a fool last night.

Plus quit trying to say I'm blanco. You slayed him. But your bitc h ass can't hang with me.

Don't you find it strange you are accusing a dude who slays you for someone that you slayed.

You seem like you tight with the mods as you were begging them to ban me. Why don't you have them check to see if your theory is correct.

Anyways just quit now Lar because the more you post on this the more you make yourself look like a bitc h.

Comment

**** on me how?? by posting the same racial **** over and over again?? how are you willing to back it up
            What you want to do hoe?

Comment

and you got banned 2 times and instantly unbanned.....why?
              Because the mods figured out what I said wasn't racist.

Comment

What you want to do hoe?
                **** lets throw hands...are you willing to travel?

Comment

• If you are not an alt and a true poster..post a picture..lets see the face behind the account

Comment

If you are not an alt and a true poster..post a picture..lets see the face behind the account
                    And what's that prove? You are too easy to fuk with.

Plus why would I want to come to your shi tty town. You think you will win an e-beef with me on the strength of asking me to come to you.

I'm not stupid enough to invite you to where I'm at because it would turn out bad for you.

Comment

**** lets throw hands...are you willing to travel?
                      To your shi t town/state I'll pass you bum ass waste of space.

Comment

Working...
                      X