No announcement yet.

Post a picture of yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    That was like 2yrs back & I had to look neat for my new job..
    Last time I wore a suit I was fighting a legal custody battle for my two daughters against the mother, got them living with me permanently now. oh and best man last November I'll try host some pics of me in a suit. Blow all you skid row bums out the water again, bunch of freakin peckerwoods and freaks with no tops on with too much testosterone.

I wanna see a picture of that Golovkin kid, haven't decided whether I wanna fight him or fück him, hell I wouldn't be opposed to both that guy has me on block the little sissy. I'm convinced we could fill the undercard for Larry vs Freedom if he had the stones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
      Last time I wore a suit I was fighting a legal custody battle for my two daughters against the mother, got them living with me permanently now. oh and best man last November I'll try host some pics of me in a suit. Blow all you skid row bums out the water again, bunch of freakin peckerwoods and freaks with no tops on with too much testosterone.

I wanna see a picture of that Golovkin kid, haven't decided whether I wanna fight him or fück him, hell I wouldn't be opposed to both that guy has me on block the little sissy. I'm convinced we could fill the undercard for Larry vs Freedom if he had the stones.
      Ha ha ha.. you know what you need to take to increase that testosterone - just ask the Furrys..

I want to see this guy they call "Brush" & also his wheelchair(if it applies)..

Comment

Ha ha ha.. you know what you need to take to increase that testosterone - just ask the Furrys..

Brush is an absolute degenerate, are their pics of him floating around ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott. Weiland View Post
          Brush is an absolute degenerate, are their pics of him floating around ?
          This is a real picture of Brush.
          Last edited by SouthPawHitman; 09-21-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            This is a real picture of Brush.

did he bleach his face or tan his arms ??

Comment

did he bleach his face or tan his arms ??
              His hair was infested with fleas and termites so he poured a bunch of bleach on his head trying to get rid of them.

Comment

• Finally figured out how to change my avatar. This is me and my little boy

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  His hair was infested with fleas and termites so he poured a bunch of bleach on his head trying to get rid of them.
                  Gosh! where does he live? in a cave ??

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Finally figured out how to change my avatar. This is me and my little boy
                    Good one sir..

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Finally figured out how to change my avatar. This is me and my little boy
                      Great picture. Green K Sent.

I need a few kids. I could use the free labor. I've been on 2 dates with this girl and we're going out again Friday night to eat. I think I'm going to ask her if it's cool if she births 4 or 5 of my kids.

Comment

Working...
                      X