Collapse
No announcement yet.

EXPORT BAN on Nigers as.s..huge demand in China

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A donkey now costs between $100 (£75) and $145, when it used to cost about $34.
    A similar price hike in donkey skin was witnessed in Burkina Faso where the animal's hide rose from about $4 (£3) a few years ago to $50.
    Seems cheap for a whole donkey....

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Man Donkey is dirty, its similar to if someone ate rat meat or pigeons lol, I don't know if I would even try it I might puke knowing its donkey.

but I eat bone broth its the best for you very healthy for the gut

Just got some beef marrow and bones slow cook it over night with water in a slow cooker for 24 hours and strain it put it in the fridge skim the fat off the top and you are left with a gelatin/collagen substance that is healthy and you can make soup from it. it apparently heals stomach and bowel ailments if you drink the warm soup consistently.
      Almost the same as Mr. LECTER"S recipe.....And I always decline the offer...
      :smileysex

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        I wish there was a magic pill to cure all diseases, but it's really just habit.... I stopped smoking, so I started running... I started running, so I began to eat healthy... I began eating healthy, so now I'm taking probiotics.. I'm now taking probiotics, so I'm reading the labels on my shampoos, face cleaners, and soaps
        I think there is one popular kind.
        They call it PARABELUM. you can go and axe Makavelli for a couple.....

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Seems cheap for a whole donkey....
          Seems like it.....
          Cows charges $100 for 5 lap dances nowadays.:boobies:

Comment

Donkeys are awesome animals. We used to have a few on our farm, and they could travel places horses could not - hiking up steep mountain trails in dense brush, etc.

They are strong, and loyal, and docile. Not skittish, and unpredictable like some horses can be.

But the Chinese always have some weird belief about animal parts - I think shark fins and Rhino horns are some in particular that are causing issues with poaching sharks, and Rhinos.

Lol I had no idea a regular beast of burden like a Donkey, would have prized parts in China, though.

It's simple, really, though; they simply need to place a quota on the amount of Donkeys individuals, and businesses can both own, and export in a given time frame.

Since they are domesticated animals, they are very easy to breed, so it shouldn't be a problem to accomplish the following: 1.) Maintain the flow of free market price demand; 2.) Improve the economy of Niger; 3.) Maintain the Donkey population

Comment

Isn't Niger one of the countries that still practices slavery? Whether it's technically "legal" or not, I'm pretty sure slavey is a way of life in the mostly rural villages, or "clans" as they call them.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                Donkeys are awesome animals. We used to have a few on our farm, and they could travel places horses could not - hiking up steep mountain trails in dense brush, etc.

They are strong, and loyal, and docile. Not skittish, and unpredictable like some horses can be.

But the Chinese always have some weird belief about animal parts - I think shark fins and Rhino horns are some in particular that are causing issues with poaching sharks, and Rhinos.

Lol I had no idea a regular beast of burden like a Donkey, would have prized parts in China, though.

It's simple, really, though; they simply need to place a quota on the amount of Donkeys individuals, and businesses can both own, and export in a given time frame.

Since they are domesticated animals, they are very easy to breed, so it shouldn't be a problem to accomplish the following: 1.) Maintain the flow of free market price demand; 2.) Improve the economy of Niger; 3.) Maintain the Donkey population
                The Chinese have a lot of crazy ideas about how things work based on old bat **** crazy traditions.

Like their whole fascination with cooking animals alive. For some reason they think it will make the meat taste better to cook a animal alive.

Not Only is it insanely cruel, but it makes no sense, causing stress on the animal is terrible for the meat.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post

Them bastards find a way to make animals and their parts valuable.
                  From seahorse, snakes, birds and bugs to the largest animal you could possibly think.
                  They even have brontosaurus syrup to cure common herpes.FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                    The Chinese have a lot of crazy ideas about how things work based on old bat **** crazy traditions.

Like their whole fascination with cooking animals alive. For some reason they think it will make the meat taste better to cook a animal alive.

Not Only is it insanely cruel, but it makes no sense, causing stress on the animal is terrible for the meat.
                    No intiende hermano.

Comment

Working...
                    X