No announcement yet.

Philippines' Duterte calls ***** 'son of a whore'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
    These news would never reach the international media because they're interested more on Duterte's tirade of the day
    lt's a boring news when nobody dies with matching dramatic Pieta inspired photo.

Comment

• they are using duterte and ***** to take up air time and excuse the fact that hillary is unhealthy, might have parkinsons, and is utterly corrupt and unlikeable.

i feel sorry for any hetero***ual male who votes for hillary.

you might as well castrate yourself.

duterte and ***** are being used mainstream punching bags to hide hillary's hideous nature as a politician.

i dont like duterte cuz i think he's a secret ******, but im willing to see if his policies work....

same with *****.

we know how hillary presidency is gonna go....

same with *****, just with much less charisma, intelligence, integrity, originality, and more importantly, HUMANITY.

Comment

• Originally posted by kadyo's View Post
        And yet US gave lran $400M last January and anothe $1.3B just recently for America's middle east interest, as you said. On the other hand, they gave loose change and some old flying coffins for their Philippine -Asia Pacific interest. Maybe Duterte is on to something here which l would rather not speculate.
        ?

Why does how much money u.s. spends on their other interest concerns philippines?

Do u hear yourself?

They only give us this. They give this to others.

Comment

These news would never reach the international media because they're interested more on Duterte's tirade of the day
          Maybe if Duterte learned to talk like someone in his position should, the median wouldn't just concentrate on his stupid mouth.

And it's just the international media?

Didn't the philippine media go wild on him whistling at some reporter during the campaign? That's a more worthless story than using foul language talking about the president of the usa.

Comment

Drug related crimes were rampant in our streets. I don't know you guys but im sick of hearing news about some drug addict raping a 12 year old girl on her way to school or some crackhead mugged some call center agent then killing him afterwards. These ****ers are everywhere & waiting for their next victim & the police can't do **** because of the stupid due process thats so slow that the suspected ****er already claimed another victim.

It's easy to claim & throw your formulated opinions & solutions when living in your 1st world lifestyle half way across the world. You get to eat your cheeseburgers while some poor kid from the slums of Manila were eating rotten foods from the trash because the drug dependent father/mother were using the money to score his drug fix.
            You know what would work too?

How about arresting guy, give him a trial and then execute him?

Make it a capital punishment crime.

Better than just shooting dudes on the street right? Better than police assassinating people or encouraging vigilante killings right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              You know what would work too?

How about arresting guy, give him a trial and then execute him?

Make it a capital punishment crime.

Better than just shooting dudes on the street right? Better than police assassinating people or encouraging vigilante killings right?
              LOL at shooting 'dudes' & 'assassinating people'. These 'dudes' were most wanted drug criminals and not some random people in the streets. These 'dudes' were hardened drug offenders who were protected by their scalawag masters

Like i said, the justice system here in Phils is so screwed the convicted criminals were laughing at the prosecutors. The red tape is in it's absolute worst. The due process is so slow the victim's family already gave up the fight. We do not live in the 1st world justice system.

Comment

• duterte is a fVkkin disgrace.

when you embolden the citizenry to kill someone who they 'suspect' is involved in drugs, you forego the rule of law, which could spiral downward into chaos.
                no wonder you need to proclaim a state of lawlessness, you demented stupid sh!+

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  The kidd class destroyers and other arms right?

Gotcha.

Damn held on to that money for 37 years. Lol
                  Not exactly sure I think for some fighter jets and destroyers.plus small arms. But apparently U.S. being honest will also pay the interest on that.

Comment

• This will come to this. 6 years from now when he is no longer in power. Will all those who is supporting his agenda be there in drove when he get charged for his crime against humanity.
                    He is advocating the crime perhaps directly or surely implied.
                    My question is how rampant is the drug problem that it became one of his top priorities. Is it at par with economic woes the region is experiencing right now?.
                    or he's just using it as a cover for the government's lack of economic agenda ?.

The man need to pull back and hold his tongue a little more.Because right now he is in the world arena and all his actions are being watched and he is a reflection of his country and people.

Comment

• Real classy, does he knows that he represents the whole country.

And I don't like *****

Comment

Working...
                      X