No announcement yet.

Damn man. I leave for basic training in a couple hours

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn man. I leave for basic training in a couple hours

...and at 24 years old the thought of settling again for a job that provides a safe future, financially, is killing me. Like damn man I thought after college I would get a chance to take it easy and do **** I actually wanted to do. Nope that was naivety on my part. But I do realize the truth was always present, no matter how much I tried to suppress it. I ain't got **** and my family aint got **** so in the marines, I would be much better at providing for the people closest to me while hopefully doing some things on the bucket list. Eh whatever...I'm over it.

Yall know I actually re-watched Full Metal Jacket and Black Hawk Down to try to muster up some motivation. it didn't work. I got about 3 hours until I have to show up to my recruiters office. I wanna watch something laid back, something that features the starring actor with a laid back, free everything. I think I wanna watch the overrated Big Lebowski.

Comment

Good luck.

Don't come back as ****ed up as Beercules.

Comment

I respect the people in the military, but I dont think I could do it. I think id end up missing my family and home too much

Comment

On second thought I don't need The Dude, I got Isaiah Rashad's The Sun Tirade. I'm coool. wavy.

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
            I think I wanna watch the overrated Big Lebowski.

Comment

Have fun dont die.

Comment

Just another puppet for our Federal government, sent to foreign lands to kill and be killed over financial greed and power hungry idiots,

Comment

Tips: scream everything you say(they love this ****). And volunteer for everything. Youll go far

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
                    Tips: scream everything you say(they love this ****). And volunteer for everything. Youll go far
                    You have an awful user name.

Comment

Working...
                    X