Elaborate please.

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
      ayy it just didn't work out lmao.

lol.........

Comment

What happened?

Comment

Would they let you return if you change your mind? Or are you 'done' with it completely? Quit due to injury or was it just not for you?
          My uncle passed basic for the UK Para's, then quit half way through advanced training (P-Company) so about 17 weeks into it, he just said he decided it wasn't for him. Wasn't the end of the world for him, he earns big $$$ in the City (London).

Lifes a trip, something will come your way, hey, you had the balls to actually go and try, most never find out what they're made of and how far they can go when outside their comfort zone...

Comment

Originally posted by INDIFFERENT View Post
            ayy it just didn't work out lmao.
            I thought they banned the dont ask dont tell policy?

Comment

RELAX and enjoy the thought of eventually being able to legally shoot muslims

Comment

It's though. I had my doubts during basic, but I stuck with it and eventually made it to one of the Commando Brigades. It's not for everyone--that is for sure.

You will find something that suits you well.

Comment

Don't drop the soap, homie.

Comment

I don't know exactly why I decided to stop following orders, earning an entry level performance discharge. Although I left home with the intent of becoming a marine, I didn't enter San Diego with the motivation to endure the bull**** I knew I would be subjugated to. I thought the drill instructors would fix this issue. But when the yelling started and we recruits started getting ****ed up, it didn't help matters. I kind of made them worse, and about a week or so into 1st phase I began actively looking for ways out. I repeatedly told my senior DI, company commander, and 1st sgt that I just didn't possess the motivation to continue on any further and the title of a marine didn't mean anything to me.
                    But thinking about it in recruit separation platoon for a couple weeks, I prolly had a case of homesickness despite my claims stating otherwise. My mom could have wrote some damn letters and maybe things would be different but whatever. Or maybe I could have been a man enough to go to my recruiter and request an mos change or even move my shipping date back. I don't know...it was a couple reasons, more than those I listed. But I still got love for the marines and the corps is still my favorite branch in us military. Thinking about it there's still some things bothering me about the way I handled it but I don't think enough time has past before I can definitively express regret.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
                      It's though. I had my doubts during basic, but I stuck with it and eventually made it to one of the Commando Brigades. It's not for everyone--that is for sure.

You will find something that suits you well.
                      Is it really though? Maybe you should have used "doe" instead maybe it'd make you look less like a ******? Where did you learn grammar from? Mel Gibson academy of the mentally ******ed?

Comment

Working...
                      X