Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should We Integrate a Thumbs Up/Down System?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** thumbs up thumbs down sh.it.We have karma

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
      So we'd be able to thumbs down a comment or thread? Sounds gay bruh
      Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
      Rather have a better search function that searches for words under 6 letters.
      Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      I don't see much upside to it. You can already rate a thread and green k a poster. Unless this were to add some sort of value to a posters rep or something along those lines. Sounds like a lot of work when we already have similar options.
      Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      And if that person's threads get enough thumbs down, their posting privileges get suspended for the rest of the day

Who's with me?
      Originally posted by Sup View Post
      No, because it will deter people from using the karma system. And it's hilarious when you get a funny ass karma message with green or red. It's amazing how butthurt people get when they receive a red k.

What should be brought back is the option to edit tags, or at least enable it in the lounge only. I know it was deleted due to racism but it was downright hilarious at times. The Pacquiao/Mayweather master thread was filled with funny ass tags. But yeah, I can see it getting too time-consuming to manage racist messages so keep it disabled in NSB but enable in the lounge. And make the mods able to see who left which tag so they know who to ban for racist tags.

"Beercules is a beta"

"Hanz hates whitey"
      Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Nah don't do this. It would ruin the flow of boxingscene.
      Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      What would be the point? If you got enough thumbs down would your post be removed?
      Originally posted by RINGG View Post
      Nah, leave it as is. We have thread ratings and karma for good posts. That's enough.
      Originally posted by HughJass View Post
      **** thumbs up thumbs down sh.it.We have karma

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Can't see how it hurts.

I'd imagine in the boxing forum it will be like anything else in there, just a bunch of fan boys down voting anyone who doesn't like their fighter.

And in the lounge will be mostly racist rightys, down voting everything non-racist, righty.

Amirite?
      Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      I'm behind this. Karma is pretty useless as are points. This and the quoting notification would be the best features
      Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I say yes.

If it works counterproductively it can always be repealed.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Years ago I made the suggestion to give alerts on post quotes and it went ignored. Only after some other **** suggested it did you make it happen.

I hope everyone rots.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

Comment

Yea. Anything that shows value or lack of value should be of benefit to regular posters. Similar to reddit I can either dig deep into what I dig or I can just see the most upvoted subjects of the day & focus on those topics. It also buries the dumb **** easier too which is a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Should We Integrate a Thumbs Up/Down System for posts?

We've had a few requests for this over the years.
              How about a thing where you can edit your own polls in threads

Comment

I'm kind of indifferent to it.
                Fanboys/Haters would just run with it depending on who the post was about.

But i suppose it could be a good/convenient tool to have as long as it didn't nudge people into not posting. As in the case of just liking/disliking several posts instead of joining in the talk.

Comment

Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
                  wigg3r
                  This bitch right here would be the first one to get thumbed down.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Should We Integrate a Thumbs Up/Down System for posts?

We've had a few requests for this over the years.
                    I vote No, the overwhelming majority will down vote anyways.

Comment

Lets have a poll on it......

Comment

Working...
                      X