Clear All

• Ok seriously how will you guard this Warriors line up

Curry
    Durant
    Klay
    Draymond
    Iggy

Livingston is an honorable mention

Leave Curry or Klay open? Durant can shoot too.

Draymond kicking people in the balls.

How?

that's a ridiculous line-up.

livingston coming off the bench ... the cavs are in tough.

Comment

Only team that's got a chance are Cavs, because of Bron. He can guard any of em 1 vs 1..

Will be fun seeing if Durant can actually beat his boogeyman and get 4 off Lebron.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        Only team that's got a chance are Cavs, because of Bron. He can guard any of em 1 vs 1..

Will be fun seeing if Durant can actually beat his boogeyman and get 4 off Lebron.
        shut any of them nigiz down!

Comment

For real I mean, how?

LeBumBum can guard any of them one on one but, there's 5 of these mofo's that can all shoot

Damn I can't wait, it'll probably take a couple games to get used to Durant being there but Christmas Day will be lit.

The Spurs are pretty much done, too old. OKC isn't a problem, Lakers are too young still

Out East, I think the Bulls will be good this year, Butler and Wade will go well together IMO. I like the Knicks too hopefully Rose can stay healthy.

Comment

I want to see Raptors and Portland again, I think Portland lost twice but it was close.

Those teams are pretty identical IMO. I really like DeRozan.

Comment

The question is how would that lineup stop a good post player like cousins, Davis, gasol, or drummond.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Curry
                Durant
                Klay
                Draymond
                Iggy

Livingston is an honorable mention

Leave Curry or Klay open? Durant can shoot too.

Draymond kicking people in the balls.

How?

1. make klay and curry drive to the rim. play them for the drive. EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY SHOOT, make them shoot driving to the rim.

2. MEET and CHALLENGE Curry's every shot at the rim. get physical. foul him hard to the most legally allowable the beta neo liberal rules of today's nba allows.

3. ditto for thompson.

4. make curry play defense. whoever he's guarding, run him thru screens, multiple screens, if they switch, you order the guy curry is guarding to turn offensive option. you dont even have to pass him the ball, just make curry burn energy. ditto thompson.

5. make draymond and iggy be their jump shooters. double durant, curry thompson defenders to leave those two guys open.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                  1. make klay and curry drive to the rim. play them for the drive. EVERY SINGLE TIME THEY SHOOT, make them shoot driving to the rim.

2. MEET and CHALLENGE Curry's every shot at the rim. get physical. foul him hard to the most legally allowable the beta neo liberal rules of today's nba allows.

3. ditto for thompson.

4. make curry play defense. whoever he's guarding, run him thru screens, multiple screens, if they switch, you order the guy curry is guarding to turn offensive option. you dont even have to pass him the ball, just make curry burn energy. ditto thompson.

5. make draymond and iggy be their jump shooters. double durant, curry thompson defenders to leave those two guys open.
                  I don't know bro Draymond is going to be kicking people in the balls and Curry will be throwing his mouth guard in everyone's face.

I love this team

Comment

I can't wait until this season starts. I liked basketball but this team made it so much more interesting, anyone who doesn't think so is a ****sexual

Comment

Working...
                    X