Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok seriously how will you guard this Warriors line up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go bigs on them. Same way some big teams in the Olympic were able to keep it close by pounding it inside. As long as teams have patience, they got a shot because as we saw in the final Steph curry isn't very good running the point. He couldn't find Draymond Green who was hot from deep. How is Steph the point guard gonna keep everybody happy while finding his own rhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I can't wait until this season starts. I liked basketball but this team made it so much more interesting, anyone who doesn't think so is a ****sexual
      First warning, do not trigger Brush again.

Comment

They won't be winning 70 games this year

Comment

All you have to do is face them in the playoffs. They'll choke on their own eventually

Comment

Wingspan
            Wingspan
            Wingspan

Long atheletic teams will cause warriors trouble,,, too bad only the Bucks fit that description

Comment

If you learned anything from the finals, you can't go small at the opening shift because Kobe Irving, LeBron James, and Tristan Thompson will have their way with that lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                The question is how would that lineup stop a good post player like cousins, Davis, gasol, or drummond.
                Who cares about Drummond....he may beat you in a game that doesn't matter but his free throws are cancer in the late minutes of the playoffs.

The rest are gonna hurt them....but then again, the three pointer is borderline statistically unfair, all those 2 point basket players are not gonna go off for more than 35, because they'd need a lot of posessions...Warriors have the 3 point advantage against anyone in the league so the only way they lose is the fact that they're chokers and soft and weak at rebounds so they'll suffer if the shot ain't falling.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  I can't wait until this season starts. I liked basketball but this team made it so much more interesting, anyone who doesn't think so is a ****sexual
                  Anyone who likes the whoriors is a ****sexual

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                    Anyone who likes the whoriors is a ****sexual
                    First warning, do not trigger Beer again.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                      First warning, do not trigger Beer again.
                      Did my team blow a 3-1 lead, NO. Did his, yes

Comment

Working...
                      X