No announcement yet.

Sup bros

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Whats going to be more of an impact? Being hit by 3kg or being hit by 12kg?

How is the difference felt?

Its the muscles involved in the punch.

If u get hit with a log...it will kill you because it will not bend and can sustain the opposing force that your body will emit upon impact.

Where as if u get hit with something simmilar that has a hinge in there that will absorb or dissipate the force you emit...it will hurt less.

Certainly more body = more power, but I think the real gold in the information youve given is not just tensing your arm at impact but tensing the whole side of your body, and making sure to not tense the arm first/too early, otherwise you loose massive amounts of body weight.

Would you be pissed if I told you its better to relax at impact?

Comment

Whats going to be more of an impact? Being hit by 3kg or being hit by 12kg?

How is the difference felt?

Its the muscles involved in the punch.

If u get hit with a log...it will kill you because it will not bend and can sustain the opposing force that your body will emit upon impact.

Where as if u get hit with something simmilar that has a hinge in there that will absorb or dissipate the force you emit...it will hurt less.

Forearm connected to bicep and tricep connected to the rear and lateral delts and latismuss dorsi..connected to the lower bsck and gluteus hamstrings gastronomicys....

All tge way to the heel.

It forms a solid connection and the arm and body become an IMMOVABLE BATTERIBG RAM.

Nothing moves this object that is heavier than your CRANIUM that is comming at u at great force.

Destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        Certainly more body = more power, but I think the real gold in the information youve given is not just tensing your arm at impact but tensing the whole side of your body, and making sure to not tense the arm first/too early, otherwise you loose massive amounts of body weight.

Would you be pissed if I told you its better to relax at impact?
        No i wouldnt be pissed. Of coyrse not. By relax im sure u dont mean relax ur fist? Or unclench

Comment

Forearm connected to bicep and tricep connected to the rear and lateral delts and latismuss dorsi..connected to the lower bsck and gluteus hamstrings gastronomicys....

All tge way to the heel.

It forms a solid connection and the arm and body become an IMMOVABLE BATTERIBG RAM.

Nothing moves this object that is heavier than your CRANIUM that is comming at u at great force.

Destruction.
          Problem is pro boxers arnt doing that their feet stay rooted because they are tryingt o get more torque out of the ground, rarely does their toe point in the same direction as their fist, not even with julian jackson.

They believe its superior to use the ground to get more rotational force, rather than use a strong alignment of the foot and leg, although they kinda mix the two methods into a hybrid of the 2

Comment

Problem is pro boxers arnt doing that their feet stay rooted because they are tryingt o get more torque out of the ground, rarely does their toe point in the same direction as their fist, not even with julian jackson.

They believe its superior to use the ground to get more rotational force, rather than use a strong alignment of the foot and leg, although they kinda mix the two methods into a hybrid of the 2
            Correct way if weight transfer ...

Direct your force.

Comment

yea tried it, promotes relaxation, tensing on impact, and use of the bodyweight, basically we instinctively mess our own power up by subtly tensing/using arms etc ie they arnt 100% turned off, and doing the push against the wall exhausts the muscles so they are closer to 100% off, then suddenly more of your heavy body gets into the punch and you hit harder, also theres more speed too, and it primes you to tense at impact because thats what youve been doing

You suck champ, nothing advanced, all basic crap, why are you so up yourself, at least what I know is advanced.

Tell me something really really advanced so I will know if you are legit or not or stop wasting my time, can just be a little snippet, and u can msg me if u dont want to spread it around. I sense this is the best youve got.

Man I cant wait to my slow ass body responds and fulfills my intellectual ideas
              Rub some fecal matter on your shoulders and clinch often. Use every advantage you can get.

Comment

Correct way if weight transfer ...

Direct your force.

Oh you mean you think you know better than the pros and that they aren't transferring weight?

Comment

What do you mean IF weight transfer, why wouldnt you want to transfer weight?
                  Meant to be "of" lol not "if" typo. Using fone

Comment

Meant to be "of" lol not "if" typo. Using fone
                    Oh you mean you think you know better than the pros and that they aren't transferring weight?

They are doing what you are talking about and more, you are doing a simplistic version of what they are doing.

The toes dont point in the direction of the fist, unless your are still getting basics down.

Comment

They are doing what you are talking about and more, you are doing a simplistic version of what they are doing.

The toes dont point in the direction of the fist, unless your are still getting basics down.
                      Depends on the punch, knee, lean.

But yes u are correct

Comment

Working...
                      X