Which drugs have you tried?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would you morons try crack? Wtf

Comment

love is the drug am thinken ov. fked the weed off yrs ago it ****s with ye mentel health

Comment

I smoked cigarettes before the age of 18. Don't know if tobacco's a drug or not but it was still illegal AF.

Comment

I have truly been blessed in my life in that I did a lot of stupid things when I was younger and tried drugs that were not any **** around kinda ****, but there is something in the way I'm wired that addiction simply does not take. Hell, I remember trying to get addicted to cigarettes as teen because I thought it was cool to smoke, and I would smoke a pack or two and then forget until two weeks later that I was trying to pick up smoking.

Drugs were the same way. I thought the high was fine, but it didn't do enough for me that I'd spend money on it on the regular. I had an script for hydrocode for liker six months in 2008 after I had surgery, went around high as **** every single day, but when the script ran out, that was it. Didn't think for a second about spending $3-$5 or whatever A PILL to get them illegally.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
            One minute you're talking about guiding me down the path of Islam, proclaiming the miraculous perfection and truth of the Qur'an, and then this. What's going on TBX? I'm starting to wonder if all these really confident predictions are your way of convincing yourself that it's not gambling - because you 'know it' - and you'll be putting bets on and disobeying the Qur'an in that way too soon.

http://www.inter-islam.org/Prohibitions/drugs.htm
            I'm not a good muslim and I'm not a good example of Islam. I never claimed to be some holy man. I'm just a hypocrite who knows the truth.

Comment

In chronological order:

Caffeine- Been hooked on that shit since I was like 13. It's pretty much been a part of my daily life since then.

Hospital drugs- Morphine and whatever shit they gave me, and Vicodin to take home. Norcos and Somas too.

Marijuana- All day everyday baby.

Tobacco- Cigs I fuckin hate them. I recently picked up the habit for real two years ago even though I was always casual for so long before.

Ritalin- Took my buddy's ADD pill two days in a row and I turned into the tasmanian devil at school. First day was awesome because I felt like I was a fun sociable kid at school for once and I wasn't shy or timid. The second day was straight ass because I was tired and strung out from the speed bomb the day before. Never again.

Alcohol- My old man was a boozer and I hated it for a while....swore to never touch it. Age 21 came and went years ago now I drink a shitload of beer everyday. I need to find a new favorite beverage. I've been ******ed drunk like everyone has but I don't really let it get to that often. That's usually when I'm out with some of my really good friends.

LSD- Became very interested in my psychedelic research online and jumped at the first opportunity to try it in form of liquid dropped in sugar cubes. Eventually I found a solid steady connect and ate it all the fuckin time for a few years and loved it. I have a lot more respect for it now than I did in my younger more naive days. These days the sessions are few and far between but definitely more special.

MDMA/Ecstasy- I tried this the day after I did LSD and it was a very pleasant experience. This was more readily available at the time so I began doing it like twice a month in the span of about 6 months or so but not consistantly. I think it's a pretty lovely drug with such a nice moodlift and the main selling point was listening to music because it always sounded so awesome. The physical side effects of it suck though, and it is such a dirty and impure market for it that it is best to just avoid it all together. I've run into a couple research chemicals I never had any intention of trying because there is so much crap out there people sell as "Molly" or "E" that it's hard to avoid. They were more than likely some form of piperazine or synthetic cathinones(Which I will count too) and man were they dirty feeling. These days the market is flooded with potentially harmful imitators so finding the real deal is more difficult. Get your shit tested.

Morning Glory Seeds(LSA)- LSD was hard to come by and I stumbled upon erowid and found out about these little black seeds that make you trip kinda like it. So I'd make frequent visits to the gardening section of Home Depot and would buy these bags of like 500 seeds (14 grams) for like four bucks each and felt like a really winning at this thing called life. At first I would grind them up and make a cold water extract tea that would produce some good threshold effects which I enjoyed. One time I had no patience and ate a whole bag of 500 seeds....chewed up, swallowed, and chased with fruit juice. It was ****in disgusting and believe me it's an earthy taste you will never forget. I'm amazed I didnt throw them up, but that was one of the best most intense trips of my life. The next day I convinced a couple friends to try doing the same and both of them puked them out in less than 5 mins. I do not recommend to anyone although I did have good experiences with it. It's a cheap legal high I guess.

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds (LSA)- Basically instead of eating 250 morning glory seeds you eat 5-8 hawaiian baby seeds instead. Did that for a little while.....

Shrooms- Finally found some mushies of the magic variety and loved them. At this point I was eating psychs and e like candy every week and I felt like it was all good. I was due for a good ego shattering. I only ate moderate doses of shrooms at the time and they were always fun giggly experiences. I've had some really intense ass kickers when I ate higher doses.

Ayahuasca- I thought I was the man and found out I was nothing more than a little bitch. I tried ayahuasca for fun and it kinda just kicked my ass for it. I experienced a complete ego shattering. Basically felt like I was dying and leaving life on bad terms. Eventually I puked and felt reborn. A little cliche' but that's basically it. It's still definitely one of the most important and life changing events of my life. No desire to do again.

DMT(smoked)- It's very interesting. When I try to pin it down it's very hard to explain a DMT experience so I'll just leave it at that. The last time I did it I felt like I had no need to ever do it again.

Ketamine- Snorted a couple lines once. I didn't want to but these dudes were snorting tons of it right in front of me and wouldnt leave me alone so I said fuck it. It wasnt really anything special to me. I got really talkative and slightly euphoric. No K hole or none of that.

Mescaline- San Pedro cactus. Had a friend who would hack it from a big plant infront of some abandoned house and he would brew it for his friends. I didn't enjoy the body load from the cactus tea at all but the mescaline high is very nice. It's very similar to lsd....more gentle though...almost like a clean natural candy flip(LSD and MDMA) considering mescaline is a phenenthylamine like MDMA while LSD is a tryptamine. I would like to try it again but fuck drinking that tea.

Xanax- Two times it was such a tiny piece of the bar it didn't even register. Third time it worked and I just felt relaxed and didn't care about anything. Haven't done since.

Adderall- Had a friend who has a prescription and he kept badgering me to try it. He gave me one capsule to keep and one day before work I took one knowing I had a heavy work load and thought it could help. I had the most productive work day of my life and went home still flying on it. However, I didn't eat or sleep for 3 days after that. It was fuckin horrible. I felt like I smoked some Walter White blue or something. No Thanks.

These days it's just caffeine, weed, beer and the occasional bogie. I also may dabble with some shrooms or acid a few times a year just because it feels like positive therapy to me.
              Last edited by Panopticon; 09-03-2016, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                Which drugs have you tried and how did they make you feel?

In my case...

Weed: This is a pretty chill drug. No explanation needed. Everyone knows it, everyone smokes it.

Cocaine: My absolute favourite drug. You can't really eat on it, but it makes sex amazing and makes you and your friends have a lot of nice talks.

Amphetamine: Feels good the night you take it, tons of energy, but the next day, you will feel so drained. Your body needs food and sleep, but you can't get it. I don't recommend this drug and it put my brother in the hospital.

Alcohol: I don't recommend it. It's nice with a cold beer in the hot weather, but alcohol is generally very harmful and it can make you sick the next day if you drink too much. Besides, drunk people are stupid and embarassing to look at.

Mushrooms: After half an hour, the contrast between light and dark got stronger, every stupid piece of music sounded damn epic and the walls were moving. Everything was so beautiful. Looking at the nightsky on this was amazing. Be very careful, though. Take it only in respectable doses and in safe surroundings or you could get a psychosis and kill yourself or someone else. You lose so much selfcontrol.
                you're a demo of course you're a crackhead

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                  Why would you morons try crack? Wtf
                  You and your demo mother do it everyday

Comment

I've never felt I had to do what others do, some feel they have to. Never tried any of them, not even cigarattes. I'm the only one in my whole surname family who doesn't drink alcohol.
                    I think it's a sign of being a moron. Why w'd you let any poison or toxic into your sole body?

Comment

Nothing out of the ordinary. Coke, E/MDMA, Weed.
                      Been a long time since i did any though, just stopped it all. Probably won't bother again to be honest. Although i wouldn't mind trying Salvia or DMT.

Comment

Working...
                      X