No announcement yet.

Leaving the Forum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving the Forum

Alright, guys, I've decided it's best if I leave.

At this point, it doesn't even matter to me anymore whether the higher-ups act as to the abusive mods; I've realized that this place is filled with racism, lack of substance, and all the other opposites of the "rules" they make up when they see fit.

This is not where I want to be. Even if I had things my way as to the thread, eventually, I'd be one of the only exceptions to their foul behavior. I'm better off finding another place filled with people actually willing and able to discuss world events.

Here, you have mods so sensitive as to the national anthem that they'll delete a thread analyzing its lyrics, blaming it on excuse after excuse (my favorite was a lack of "substance" or, perhaps, "not enough responses in a six hour period"), while they themselves, on the other hand, post on threads about El Blanco and Larry harassing each other online and threatening to assault/kill one another in person.

Hypocrites.

I could go on. Matter of a fact, I will. If anyone wants evidence of Makavelli's hypocritical rule-breaking, check out his "I'll Just Leave This Here" thread, which is loaded with vulgarity, ****, and hateful language.

You guys are the problem. The owners of this place have let power go to the very people who BREAK the rules of the site.

Just because you are afraid of me, of my opinions swaying people into perhaps seeing the truth as to the patriotic symbols you blindly love, you want to silence my right to free speech? It isn't happening. I'll continue to post with even more conviction on other websites, and I'll see to it my threads are discussed. I don't need your sorry excuse for a forum.

These dudes act like Putin, so much for being "patriotic."

And, as for the rest of the people who don't like me, it was a pleasure schooling you. I stood up to all of these mods and OWNED them on their own forum. I could pursue this all the way, as I've spent my time stacking up evidence, but I've realized it's not worth it.

Keep your disgusting, racist forum.

And yeah, delete this thread like the hypocrites you are.

Show them all how afraid you are, once again.

No matter what anyone says, I leave a legend.

Bye!
    Last edited by SunSpace; 09-01-2016, 01:19 PM.

The anthem is a racist song though. It was never meant to be sung by Blacks anyway. How could that be deleted?

Comment

lol @ legend

da **** outta here

Comment

Stop teasing us and just leave already.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          lol @ legend

da **** outta here
          Legend by owning you and your mod friends, which everyone saw,

On your OWN forum:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=721450

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=721415

You should be ashamed of yourself. You hypocrite.

Everyone can see what I did to you.

They were even considering handing it back to me, once I told you how I had all the evidence.

Owned.

Check the timeline on the posts between threads, people. These guys have been discussing me in PM's for a while.

Sure, talk all you want. You guys thought you were going to be able to push me around, and I turned EVERYTHING around on you all.

1 against however many mods you are.

You're all weak.

Comment

Originally posted by SunSpace View Post
            Legend by owning you and your mod friends, which everyone saw,

On your OWN forum:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=721450

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=721415

You should be ashamed of yourself. You hypocrite.

Everyone can see what I did to you.

They were even considering handing it back to me, once I told you how I had all the evidence.

Owned.

Check the timeline on the posts between threads, people. These guys have been discussing me in PM's for a while.

Sure, talk all you want. You guys thought you were going to be able to push me around, and I turned EVERYTHING around on you all.

1 against however many mods you are.

You're all weak.

i thought you were leaving?

leave already, b1tch

Comment

Wtf is up with all these phaggots making threads about leaving.... Just stop posting phaggots...

Comment

Good riddance and while you at it drop us the name of your next alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  Wtf is up with all these phaggots making threads about leaving.... Just stop posting phaggots...
                  You were discussing poetry with me the other day, and you were posting your opinion on my anthem thread. I didn't do this only for me; I did it for you all.

It's freedom of speech.

And heck yeah Ima say I'm leaving; I'ma laugh at these guys one more time, because I've been owning them for days now.

Freedom of speech, once again.

Comment

That Larry vs El Blanco thread was legendary.

You?

Nah.

Comment

Working...
                    X