No announcement yet.

I'm so sick of the kaepernick controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so sick of the kaepernick controversy

Honestly, who gives a flying ****,,, the dude is an idiot...

He talks about oppression... I don't care that he protests, he has that right, but his thoughts are beyond stupid. How are blacks oppressed?

Never before in this country have blacks had more money, more power, etc,,

Name another country where blacks have this much success...

This bytch should be in the CFL, and how many government officials in Canada are black? How many rich black dudes are in Canada,,, or in England, or in the whole continent of Africa, or in South America, or in Japan, China, Middle East...

Name a spot on the globe that has more successful blacks than america... But his idiot ass thinks they oppressed.. Loke o saod many times,, show me the black person with a solid family and education and you will find a black person not in poverty.. Family + education are the key to success,,, whites and asians figured this out a centuries ago

I have laid back on this topic till he fully explained himself, and it's pretty clear he is doing it for the psssy.... Been dating a hardcore muslim liberal, and all of a sudden he is protesting and growing his hair out like he some hardcore "down for the cause" Blackman when in reality, he is a multimillionaire raised by white folks...

Why isn't this douche protesting against fatherless black children, because in reality, his daddy lives up to the stereotype of the typical black male, not being a father.. That's a cause that Colin would be respected for, but in reality, he hooked on some lame liberal psssy that got him growing his hair out and making him look like an idiot..

Was he protesting when he was in the super bowl... Hell no,,, this dude is a straight up poser
    Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 08-31-2016, 11:09 PM.

I couldnt agree more man. there are so many more actual black dudes in the nfl from real poverty that have faced real racism and are not btchn.

Comment

Still waiting for the idiot that one-starred this thread to name another country that has more successful blacks... Name another country that has more black billionaires and millionaires... But the idiot won't, that's why they one star a thread and run off with no rebuttal...

Run off And abandon thread like it is their kid

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
        "They make a million dollars," he said. "They get 'em a Rolls Royce. They get 'em a nice home. They get 'em a white wife. 'Well, I made it. America's great.' And the rest of [African-Americans] catching hell, and he won't say nothing. But when one man of popularity can let the world know the problem, he might lose a few dollars himself telling the truth. He might lose his life.

"But he's helping millions. But if I kept my mouth shut just because I can make millions, then this ain't doin' nothing. So I just love the freedom and the flesh and blood of my people more so than I do the money."

Muhammad Ali
        There you go.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Honestly, who gives a flying ****,,, the dude is an idiot...

He talks about oppression... I don't care that he protests, he has that right, but his thoughts are beyond stupid. How are blacks oppressed?

Never before in this country have blacks had more money, more power, etc,,

Name another country where blacks have this much success...

This bytch should be in the CFL, and how many government officials in Canada are black? How many rich black dudes are in Canada,,, or in England, or in the whole continent of Africa, or in South America, or in Japan, China, Middle East...

Name a spot on the globe that has more successful blacks than america... But his idiot ass thinks they oppressed.. Loke o saod many times,, show me the black person with a solid family and education and you will find a black person not in poverty.. Family + education are the key to success,,, whites and asians figured this out a centuries ago

I have laid back on this topic till he fully explained himself, and it's pretty clear he is doing it for the psssy.... Been dating a hardcore muslim liberal, and all of a sudden he is protesting and growing his hair out like he some hardcore "down for the cause" Blackman when in reality, he is a multimillionaire raised by white folks...

Why isn't this douche protesting against fatherless black children, because in reality, his daddy lives up to the stereotype of the typical black male, not being a father.. That's a cause that Colin would be respected for, but in reality, he hooked on some lame liberal psssy that got him growing his hair out and making him look like an idiot..

Was he protesting when he was in the super bowl... Hell no,,, this dude is a straight up poser

Comment

There you go.
          Lmao,,, kap ain't no ali,,, and it's a ****ing disgrace for you to even compare them..

Ali actually had a valid point. He was being forced into a pointless war. Kap ain't nothing but a poser that wasn't about sh!!!t til he started banging a hardcore muslim liberal..

Dude is a fake, chump and a poser... What was he doing for the cause in 2012'2013' 2014' 2015... ****ing nothing.. But let him start banging a hardcore liberal muslim and all of a sudden this dude mlk jr... Pathetic poser

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Lmao,,, kap ain't no ali,,, and it's a ****ing disgrace for you to even compare them..

Ali actually had a valid point. He was being forced into a pointless war. Kap ain't nothing but a poser that wasn't about sh!!!t til he started banging a hardcore muslim liberal..

Dude is a fake, chump and a poser... What was he doing for the cause in 2012'2013' 2014' 2015... ****ing nothing.. But let him start banging a hardcore liberal muslim and all of a sudden this dude mlk jr... Pathetic poser

What does dating a Muslim have to do with blacks?

It doesn't matter if you don't think it's important, it obviously means a lot to a lot of people.

Comment

What does dating a Muslim have to do with blacks?

It doesn't matter if you don't think it's important, it obviously means a lot to a lot of people.
              I don't care that she is muslim, just she is hardcore anti american, hardline muslim..

I'm describing her demeanor and nature,,, just the same as I would say some kkk dude was a hardline conservative or the anti-gays are hardline Christian...

Not meant to be a slight on her religion, just her nature.. Sorry if it comes across wrong

Comment

Gotta love how the left & blacks praise him while the right & white lambast him.

Can't wait for the civil war 2.0, because that's what this country has been steered towards for the last decade by the powers that be...

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
                  Gotta love how the left & blacks praise him while the right & white lambast him.

Can't wait for the civil war 2.0, because that's what this country has been steered towards for the last decade by the powers that be...
                  le happy merchant

Comment

Poor you, the people are getting sick too of getting unjustly gunned down, incarcerated and oppressed by the police and government.

Comment

Working...
                    X