Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm so sick of the kaepernick controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because if you trace the gap in SES in america [which exists, none of you seem to care about it doe,] it will lead you to segregation and jim crow, and then to slavery.

slavery imported almost all of the blacks in the states. only around 1 in 10 blacks report being born into first or second generation immigrant families.

some of you genuinely don't understand the implications of that reality. blacks were our f#cking slave labor, , and you can trace the shrinking gap in SES all the way to salvery BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE IT F#CKING CAME FROM.

some of you guys are clowns, and i'm damn surprised if you graduated high school and completed all of the required reading about slavery, segregation, jim crow, and civil rights.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      People complain about how black people should protest peacefully.

Dude literally sat down in silence to protest.
      good for kap for exercising his constitutional rights. don't stand if you don't feel inclined to do so.

Comment

Black people are mad they are being killed, white people are mad a black man didn't stand up.

I'm white, but I'm not false outrage over nothing, white...

The real outrage by white people is that they want their negro to do what he's told. This has nothing to do with a flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          I'm not uncomfortable discussing anything. People like you just like to make excuses to act with anger. Ohhhhh my ancestors in Mexico were invaded by the United States and made the southwest into their land. Grrrrrr I hate white people for it!!!
          Then discuss the issue Kap brought up and stop diverting to black on black crime or BLM or other issues.

Now when have I said anything like that?

The truth is the problems in poor black communities, both urban and rural, are rooted in years of racism, jim crow, etc etc.. Yes, some black people have overcome the circumstances to succeed. Others have not been so fortunate.

That doesn't mean white people are to blame for it all. All many of us are asking is that white America accept responsibility for the horrors and unfairness in its history.

You as an individual obviously are not responsible for a (as an example) a black gangbanger killing a black woman in Chicago. But you as an individual could at least acknowledge that killings like this are almost always related to drugs not native to the US and not brought into black communities by black people.

You as an individual are not responsible for black fathers not raising their kids. But you could at least acknowledge the laws written by white politicians and the need to fuel the prison industrial complex has contributed greatly to black fathers being absent.

It just seems like you and some others never want to discuss an issue where the actions of your fore fathers contributed greatly or caused the problem. You always want the discussion on your terms.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 09-01-2016, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
            That is honestly truly laughable .
            Is heroin or cocaine native to the USA? If not, how does it get into the US?

Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              How long you planning to use that as an excuse?.

My country has been taken over multiple times through out it's history, AS HAS ALMOST EVERY OTHER COUNTRY ON THE PLANET.
              Excuse to what again?

Do you have any idea how the impact of 450 years of forced, labor, murder, torture and sexual abuse can have on a people?

Were talking about AMERICA not wherever you are from.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                because if you trace the gap in SES in america [which exists, none of you seem to care about it doe,] it will lead you to segregation and jim crow, and then to slavery.

slavery imported almost all of the blacks in the states. only around 1 in 10 blacks report being born into first or second generation immigrant families.

some of you genuinely don't understand the implications of that reality. blacks were our f#cking slave labor, , and you can trace the shrinking gap in SES all the way to salvery BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE IT F#CKING CAME FROM.

some of you guys are clowns, and i'm damn surprised if you graduated high school and completed all of the required reading about slavery, segregation, jim crow, and civil rights.
                I mean hell lets round up all the white people and run them through 450 years of sexual abuse, torture, murder, forced labor and rape and lets post the results 400 years from now.

I mean gimme a break. Some of these posters are clueless.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
                    I mean hell lets round up all the white people and run them through 450 years of sexual abuse, torture, murder, forced labor and rape and lets post the results 400 years from now.

I mean gimme a break. Some of these posters are clueless.
                    Those posters aren't clueless. They wont say this but their posts clearly show they want black people to only talk about issues involving black people.

In almost every post you see "its ok if Kap talks about black fathers" or "why isn't he on about b on b crime". Talk about it as long as you don't bring us up.

As soon as a Kap wanted to discuss racism/oppression by white men towards black people, they don't want to hear about it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Then discuss the issue Kap brought up and stop diverting to black on black crime or BLM or other issues.

Now when have I said anything like that?

The truth is the problems in poor black communities, both urban and rural, are rooted in years of racism, jim crow, etc etc.. Yes, some black people have overcome the circumstances to succeed. Others have not been so fortunate.

That doesn't mean white people are to blame for it all. All many of us are asking is that white America accept responsibility for the horrors and unfairness in its history.

You as an individual obviously are not responsible for a (as an example) a black gangbanger killing a black woman in Chicago. But you as an individual could at least acknowledge that killings like this are almost always related to drugs not native to the US and not brought into black communities by black people.

You as an individual are not responsible for black fathers not raising their kids. But you could at least acknowledge the laws written by white politicians and the need to fuel the prison industrial complex has contributed greatly to black fathers being absent.

It just seems like you and some others never want to discuss an issue where the actions of your fore fathers contributed greatly or caused the problem. You always want the discussion on your terms.
                      I already told you my opinion on that. How many times do I have to tell you?

Other issues are much more serious than Kaepernick. You know it, I know it, everyone else knows it too.

It doesn't just happen with blacks. Other minorities have problems too. I feel bad for the unfortunate blacks that truly wanted to do good in life and be good citizens. That also happens with other races, not just blacks.

Cut the crap with that shit. That's in the past. Did you experience it? No. I don't blame white people for taking the southwestern United States from Mexico where my ancestors are from. You should also blame your own race for the horrors and unfairness. You want to know what's the worst when it comes to unfair? Black on black crime being the cause of the death for innocent kids who get caught in the middle. That kid could of been the next great person. People like you don't care about **** like that, you only care what whitey does. Look in the mirror and see who's the real fucking racist person.

White politicians you say? You're from New Jersey.......two of your senators are minorities. One is BLACK and the other Hispanic. Ohhhh but blame the white man still.

Comment

Working...
                      X