This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police brutality n blacks,,, Examples

I hear a lot about police brutality.. Yet all I have seen is cops gunning down thugs that attack them (mike brown) or thugs pulling guns on them (Milwaukee) or thugs resisting arrest (Baltimore)..

None of those look like police brutality, Where are the cases that a non-thug black man was murdered by cops.. I'm sure there is one or two,, but to have this much public uproar there must be hundreds of examples.. The media tells us its an epidemic.. Can someone please tell me the cases of cops gunning down a black guy that wasn't a thug or committing a crime.. Any black lawyers, engineers, teachers, politicians, etc being gunned down... I'm sure there are some since it's such an epidemic..

What are the examples of police brutality vs non criminals?
    Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 08-31-2016, 10:52 PM.

Eric Garner was killed with an illegal choke for selling loose cigarettes. That's the only one I know of. He was selling cigarettes illegally but ffs he didn't deserve to die for that and the choke was illegal.

Comment

Amadou Diallo
      Philando Castile
      Oscar Grant

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
        Amadou Diallo
        Philando Castile
        Oscar Grant
        Walter Scott

Comment

Amadou Diallo
          Philando Castile
          Oscar Grant
          Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Walter Scott
          So four people out of millions...... Really sounds like an epidemic

Comment

Amadou Diallo
            Philando Castile
            Oscar Grant
            Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Walter Scott
            Can you give a breakdown of the situations that led to their police brutality.. Not everyone is familiar with their situations

Comment

Tamir Rice was a child killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Can you give a breakdown of the situations that led to their police brutality.. Not everyone is familiar with their situations
                Walter Scott was the one caught on camera in South Carolina. Shot eight time in his back while running away. Cops made up a fake story but the video proved it was murder.

Comment

So four people out of millions...... Really sounds like an epidemic
                  Only takes one for me to cry out. See I am Black so it could have been me.

Comment

I hear a lot about police brutality.. Yet all I have seen is cops gunning down thugs that attack them (mike brown) or thugs pulling guns on them (Milwaukee) or thugs resisting arrest (Baltimore)..

None of those look like police brutality, Where are the cases that a non-thug black man was murdered by cops.. I'm sure there is one or two,, but to have this much public uproar there must be hundreds of examples.. The media tells us its an epidemic.. Can someone please tell me the cases of cops gunning down a black guy that wasn't a thug or committing a crime.. Any black lawyers, engineers, teachers, politicians, etc being gunned down... I'm sure there are some since it's such an epidemic..

What are the examples of police brutality vs non criminals?
                    reasons dont matter. if the person was black, the person is automatically innocent and its time to sue. the funny part is, once the persons background is brought to light, its no longer a big deal. theres no ''oops, we got it wrong. the person was a law breaking felon who got what he deserved'' follow up.

blacks are killing more blacks now than were lynched~
                    ''FACT 1. Over 1,400 more black Americans murdered other blacks in two years than were lynched from 1882 to 1968.''

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...k-black-crime/

blm protesting over cop on black violence is a not a bad thing per se, but they look ignorant for not AT LEAST showing the same passion THE BIGGER PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                    X