Fncked Up Crimes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    danny butts

crazy people shouldnt be spared. behind bars or in a hole. away from society.
    Ol' Butts might be nuts but he still guilty doe...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
      Ol' Butts might be nuts but he still guilty doe...
      a nutty butt

they were dealt a shltty hand. oh well.

too much effort and resources are spent on rehabbing a lost cause. the vics get no such rehab.

Comment

a nutty butt

they were dealt a shltty hand. oh well.

too much effort and resources are spent on rehabbing a lost cause. the vics get no such rehab.
        Yeah, I always consider the victims. You had a messed up life? Who cares? How do you know the victim didn't? How is that an excuse? Who gets a perfect life anyway.

All garbage.

Comment

Yeah, I always consider the victims. You had a messed up life? Who cares? How do you know the victim didn't? How is that an excuse? Who gets a perfect life anyway.

All garbage.

pc driven, clique catering garbage.

poor bart. strangulations and electrocutions.....

Comment

• Apparently it's no longer a good idea to celebrate the fourth of July.

Suspect in fatal shooting at Mount Clemens party arrested near Chicago

A man wanted in a July 4 fatal shooting was arrested Saturday just outside of Chicago, the Macomb County Sheriff's Office reports.

Suspect Perry Bernard Rouse Jr. was found and taken into custody by the U.S. Marshal Service at a Motel 6 in Harvey, Illinois on Saturday. He will be held by the Chicago Police Department until his extradition to Macomb County.

A 24-year-old man was killed and a 26-year-old woman was hit by gunfire at a Fourth of July party early Thursday in Mount Clemens.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...rty/759069002/

1 killed, 7 injured during violent Fourth of July night throughout St. Louis

ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) – One person was killed and seven were injured during a violent Fourth of July night throughout the City of St. Louis.

The first shooting left a person in their late teens injured in the Wells-Goodfellow neighborhood around 11:40 p.m. Wednesday. According to police, the victim was taken to the hospital and listed in stable condition after being shot in the leg in the area of Hodiamont and Wabada.

About 10 minutes later, a man was shot in the neck in the 3900 block of Potomac in south St. Louis. He was conscious and breathing while being transported to the hospital.

The victim, a pizza delivery man, has had a GoFundMe set up by a friend to raise money for his medical care. The link can be found here.

http://www.kmov.com/story/38577102/1...ghout-st-louis

Teenager dead in shooting near Bartlett fireworks display

BARTLETT, Tenn. — Bartlett police said a teenager is dead after being gunned down in the parking lot of the Taco Bell at 7571 Highway 70.
            It happened just after 9:30 p.m. Tuesday near the Flaherty Municipal Center, where thousands of people were gathering for the city's fireworks display.

Bartlett police said officers working the Bartlett Fireworks Extravaganza saw a fight break out in the Taco Bell parking lot. Officers said the fight escalated and shots were fired on the west side of the parking lot.

A 17-year-old was hit several times in the chest and taken to the hospital. The victim died later.

WREG isn't releasing his name but loved ones described him as someone who always made others laugh.

Witnesses said they heard anywhere from seven to 12 gunshots.

“My son said that when the gunfire started, they were told, the employees who were assisting, they were told to huddle together and stay put," said Lisa Hill, whose 18-year-old son was working the event when the gunfire started.

Investigators said they don’t think this was a random shooting; they believe the gunman and the victim know each other.

It’s not clear if police have the suspect in custody.

https://wreg.com/2018/07/04/one-inju...ett-fireworks/

Comment

Apparently it's no longer a good idea to celebrate the fourth of July.

Suspect in fatal shooting at Mount Clemens party arrested near Chicago

A man wanted in a July 4 fatal shooting was arrested Saturday just outside of Chicago, the Macomb County Sheriff's Office reports.

Suspect Perry Bernard Rouse Jr. was found and taken into custody by the U.S. Marshal Service at a Motel 6 in Harvey, Illinois on Saturday. He will be held by the Chicago Police Department until his extradition to Macomb County.

A 24-year-old man was killed and a 26-year-old woman was hit by gunfire at a Fourth of July party early Thursday in Mount Clemens.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...rty/759069002/

1 killed, 7 injured during violent Fourth of July night throughout St. Louis

ST. LOUIS (KMOV.com) – One person was killed and seven were injured during a violent Fourth of July night throughout the City of St. Louis.

The first shooting left a person in their late teens injured in the Wells-Goodfellow neighborhood around 11:40 p.m. Wednesday. According to police, the victim was taken to the hospital and listed in stable condition after being shot in the leg in the area of Hodiamont and Wabada.

About 10 minutes later, a man was shot in the neck in the 3900 block of Potomac in south St. Louis. He was conscious and breathing while being transported to the hospital.

The victim, a pizza delivery man, has had a GoFundMe set up by a friend to raise money for his medical care. The link can be found here.

http://www.kmov.com/story/38577102/1...ghout-st-louis

Teenager dead in shooting near Bartlett fireworks display

BARTLETT, Tenn. — Bartlett police said a teenager is dead after being gunned down in the parking lot of the Taco Bell at 7571 Highway 70.
              It happened just after 9:30 p.m. Tuesday near the Flaherty Municipal Center, where thousands of people were gathering for the city's fireworks display.

Bartlett police said officers working the Bartlett Fireworks Extravaganza saw a fight break out in the Taco Bell parking lot. Officers said the fight escalated and shots were fired on the west side of the parking lot.

A 17-year-old was hit several times in the chest and taken to the hospital. The victim died later.

WREG isn't releasing his name but loved ones described him as someone who always made others laugh.

Witnesses said they heard anywhere from seven to 12 gunshots.

“My son said that when the gunfire started, they were told, the employees who were assisting, they were told to huddle together and stay put," said Lisa Hill, whose 18-year-old son was working the event when the gunfire started.

Investigators said they don’t think this was a random shooting; they believe the gunman and the victim know each other.

It’s not clear if police have the suspect in custody.

https://wreg.com/2018/07/04/one-inju...ett-fireworks/
              i know fireworks inside isnt safe but.....

Comment

i know fireworks inside isnt safe but.....
                That's three I noticed. I'm sure there are more. But I'd bet that crazy shlt goes down on most holidays. It's just that the 4th with the heat being up and all, makes people crazier in my opinion.

Comment

That's three I noticed. I'm sure there are more. But I'd bet that crazy shlt goes down on most holidays. It's just that the 4th with the heat being up and all, makes people crazier in my opinion.

me all damn day

Comment

me all damn day

More July 4th fun...

Triple shooting in Independence on the Fourth of July injures 16-year-old, two others

Two suspects are in police custody after three people, including a minor, were shot in Independence on the Fourth of July.

Officers responded to reports of a shooting at 8 p.m. Wednesday in the 13000 block of East 35th Court. The three victims were taken to different area hospitals with non-life-threatening injuries. Two of the victims were adults and the third was 16.

The investigation is ongoing.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/loca...214393244.html

Comment

More July 4th fun...

Triple shooting in Independence on the Fourth of July injures 16-year-old, two others

Two suspects are in police custody after three people, including a minor, were shot in Independence on the Fourth of July.

Officers responded to reports of a shooting at 8 p.m. Wednesday in the 13000 block of East 35th Court. The three victims were taken to different area hospitals with non-life-threatening injuries. Two of the victims were adults and the third was 16.

The investigation is ongoing.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/loca...214393244.html
                      no misery like holiday misery

not for me, doe....

''hey elroy, how did you manage to live to be 150 y/o ?!?!?!
                      ''never left my stank sofa ''

Comment

Working...
                      X