Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need to remove the following posters to make the lounge great (again)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

All this talk of new mods and I see people calling black posters "dindus" at will.

Comment

Led is so unfunny its cringe worthy. I actually think hes mentally ill or English cant be his first language because his jokes blow. Or maybe both.

Comment

Originally posted by B.U.R.N.E.R View Post
          All this talk of new mods and I see people calling black posters "dindus" at will.
          so now that word is racist?

you ban that word, you think people wont come up with another word?

then what?

you ban that word?

they come up with another word.

you ban that word....

Are you American? Do you know what freedom means?

Grow up and learn how to deal with another different opinion without pulling the race card.

Learn to articulate your argument. Use your intellect instead of calling for bans and censorship.

Led is so unfunny its cringe worthy. I actually think hes mentally ill or English cant be his first language because his jokes blow. Or maybe both.
          that's real rich burner, you calling someone else unfunny and cringe worthy.

i mean your entire avi and online persona set up right now is what's unfunny and utterly cringe worthy...

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            Fatty be mad!

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              so now that word is racist?

you ban that word, you think people wont come up with another word?

then what?

you ban that word?

they come up with another word.

you ban that word....

Are you American? Do you know what freedom means?

Grow up and learn how to deal with another different opinion without pulling the race card.

Learn to articulate your argument. Use your intellect instead of calling for bans and censorship.

that's real rich burner, you calling someone else unfunny and cringe worthy.

i mean your entire avi and online persona set up right now is what's unfunny and utterly cringe worthy...

Calling a black person a "Dindu" which is short for (Dindunuffin) Didnt do nothing.

Is a racist and offensive word. And shouldnt be said on a boxing forum. Like I said all I hear is talk of the 20 new mods and I dont see any moderation.

Comment

Calling a black person a "Dindu" which is short for (Dindunuffin) Didnt do nothing.

Is a racist and offensive word. And shouldnt be said on a boxing forum. Like I said all I hear is talk of the 20 new mods and I dont see any moderation.
                dindu nuffin is not racist.

stop being dumb.

grow up.

Comment

just remove B.U.R.N.E.R and it will make the lounge great again!

B.U.R.N.E.R doesn't matter!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    Hold up... I thought you accepted that you were racist.
                    Yes I am an evil racist who tortures animals for fun. Where did I say I wasn't?

Comment

How do you feel about the word thug?

Comment

Working...
                      X