Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need to remove the following posters to make the lounge great (again)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    The mods should just crack down on Alts, which isn't hard to do.
    The site would not remove "ALL" of them. otherwise the MEMBERSHIP numbers will be significantly cut fivefold. And that will not look good with advertisers and also in case they want to sell this site in the future. ( False advertisement of traffic is cash ).

Comment

I think you just blindly ban anyone who says the word cuckold or any of its many variations even once or talks about their own or others peoples dicks more than twice per month. The cuckold **** is just weird, but there are entertaining &/or funny stories to be told about our own or others peoples dicks, but just as often as some partake.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I think you just blindly ban anyone who says the word cuckold or any of its many variations even once or talks about their own or others peoples dicks more than twice per month. The cuckold **** is just weird, but there are entertaining &/or funny stories to be told about our own or others peoples dicks, but just as often as some partake.
        We can't ban the word cuck. We just can't. Cuck is the polar opposite of the word racist which I've had to see about a million times over the last decade so payback time.

BTW, you are not a cuck. You are just a typical black man whining that YT doesn't kiss your ass enough.

Comment

Let's give this new administration some time, Mega has already made improvements with the Official Election thread meaning there is less BS all over the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            The more I think about it the more I realize that you're just a self-hating Asian Jew

Comment

Red is an unfunny jackass. If anyone should be kicked out of the lounge its him. He belongs in the Pinoy lounge where his uptight serious Asian businessman humor is slightly more appreciated. Although he's probably not funny in his native language either.
              Last edited by Derranged; 08-31-2016, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                Derranged a jew, annoying and nagging posters. He's as soft as cotton candy but likes hard black c0ck.

Beast/righteous/genius - A stupid virgin 5'1" poster who acts like he is 6 footers and thinks like he's as smart as stephen hawkings when the only thing thatvthey have in common is they the same strength.

Zaroku - dogs are created to bark not to make thread.

Mega - sedentary life is not good for old dudes.

Mak and Tua - Lakers are gone. They are now irrelevant.

Alexkid - we have too much threads about c0ck, betaness and how to get girls.
                you should be Reported for racism... Segregation ended in the 60s...

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  The site would not remove "ALL" of them. otherwise the MEMBERSHIP numbers will be significantly cut fivefold. And that will not look good with advertisers and also in case they want to sell this site in the future. ( False advertisement of traffic is cash ).
                  Maybe. But I reckon if you're smart, there's a way around that one. The Alts lower the quality, that's my main concern. Too many trolls and duplicate accounts. It is literally impossible to sensibly discuss boxing at NSB, for instance. That's too bad because this is still the best boxing website, I frequented lots of the other ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    ive helped some couplesa out with that sh**,,,,,, helps spice they sex life up,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Red is an unfunny jackass. If anyone should be kicked out of the lounge its him. He belongs in the Pinoy lounge where his uptight serious Asian businessman humor is slightly more appreciated. Although he's probably not funny in his native language either.
                      After you get kicked out here, I will burn you and put your ashes in ashtray to join yoir ancestors.

Comment

Working...
                      X