Epotime of a beta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    beta hoe like you
    Go back where you came from you sheep-shagging eejit.

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    She appeared on Ripleys believe it or not
    Never saw it...

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      That can be hard. They are so used to it. There are some very spoilt women out there who couldnt give a shyt about a random dude.
      This right here is an example, Listen to her requirements.

Any chick who has a list of requirements for a guy or their ideal guy is not a woman who believes in love. she wants a man over 6 feet, muscular with a strong jawline, etc. Later in the show she rejects all 3 guys lol, and even said she wants a guy 6 foot 3 250 pounds of lean muscle or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        How is she a "beast"?
        Just accept it bro she's a beast...

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          This right here is an example, Listen to her requirements.

Any chick who has a list of requirements for a guy or their ideal guy is not a woman who believes in love. she wants a man over 6 feet, muscular with a strong jawline, etc. Later in the show she rejects all 3 guys lol, and even said she wants a guy 6 foot 3 250 pounds of lean muscle or something like that.

Another butt ugly pig...

If the last b.itch was a 5 this b.itch is a w.hore...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            who said i researched this? i happen to come across it.
            Regardless if you researched it or not, once you saw it your Beta feelings got the better of you and you had to make a thread about it.

A true alpha would have seen it and said what a pu$$y and moved on and not given it a second thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              Another butt ugly pig...

If the last b.itch was a 5 this b.itch is a w.hore...
              She is only 31 years old but looks to be 41 she said they can be old just not look old smh, did she look at herself?

She has orange fake tan skin, and is dolled up to the max to looks max herself. Without all that fixing up she isn't naturally beautiful but demands a perfect man maybe because she knows she doesnt have natural genetic looks, she has to work out hard to sexy up her body, thatws all she has going for her is her nice butt and legs.

Comment

She is only 31 years old but looks to be 41 she said they can be old just not look old smh, did she look at herself?

She has orange fake tan skin, and is dolled up to the max to looks max herself. Without all that fixing up she isn't naturally beautiful but demands a perfect man maybe because she knows she doesnt have natural genetic looks, she has to work out hard to sexy up her body, thatws all she has going for her is her nice butt and legs.
                not even that... She's a w.hore... Pass....

Comment

not even that... She's a w.hore... Pass....
                  Brother i think she is the opposite of a whore lol, she rejected all three guys, whores are not picky at all, she said before the show she only been with a handful of guys and they were all long term. She is just shallow.

Comment

Brother i think she is the opposite of a whore lol, she rejected all three guys, whores are not picky at all, she said before the show she only been with a handful of guys and they were all long term. She is just shallow.
                    I get what you're saying... But I've met girls like this and for sure she's a w.hore... Type of girl who says one thing and does another... If I had to bet id bet that she found her dream guy and dumped him for a midget with a fat c.ock...

Comment

I get what you're saying... But I've met girls like this and for sure she's a w.hore... Type of girl who says one thing and does another... If I had to bet id bet that she found her dream guy and dumped him for a midget with a fat c.ock...
                      jesus christ dude

Comment

Working...
                      X